This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why do all Muslims care about Palestinians?

#41bsballa09Posted 5/5/2013 4:58:32 PM
Moorish_Idol posted...
I... I said I don't want to debate here.

Fine. We won't debate, but now you know the facts. You leave here a little more knowledgeable
---
Lololol @ the Seahawks choking.
#42Moorish_IdolPosted 5/5/2013 5:04:52 PM(edited)
My issue was never the politics. My issue was the human rights problems. I don't care who ends up "winning" the conflict as long as all the nonsensical wars and killing and mistreatment stops.

But uh, thanks I suppose.
#43bsballa09Posted 5/5/2013 5:10:54 PM(edited)
Moorish_Idol posted...
My issue was never the politics. My issue was the human rights problems. I don't care who ends up "winning" the conflict as long as all the nonsensical wars and killing stop.

But uh, thanks I suppose.

It could have been stopped if Abbas (the Palestinian president) accepted Olmerts (the Israeli PM at the time) peace offer back in 2007 during the Annapolis Conference which was exactly what Palestinians wanted, but Abbas said no because Israel wanted the Western Wall to belong to Israel. *Gasp* Israel had the audacity to want the holiest site to Jews to belong to Jews.
---
#44freakzilla316ftPosted 5/5/2013 6:14:49 PM
The Palestinians will never accept a peace offer from Israel. Israel were the ones that came into Palestine and took whatever they wanted.
---
http://ninjasplace.forumotion.net/forum
The home of MMA
#45bsballa09Posted 5/5/2013 6:16:40 PM(edited)
freakzilla316ft posted...
The Palestinians will never accept a peace offer from Israel. Israel were the ones that came into Palestine and took whatever they wanted.

Palestine didn't exist. Therefore there was nothing to take. Before Israel, the land was under Egyptian rule (in Gaza), Jordanian rule (in the West Bank). Before that, the British ruled. Before that, the Ottomans.
---
#46CorporateKnightPosted 5/5/2013 7:47:59 PM
bsballa09 posted...
freakzilla316ft posted...

Palestine didn't exist. Therefore there was nothing to take. Before Israel, the land was under Egyptian rule (in Gaza), Jordanian rule (in the West Bank). Before that, the British ruled. Before that, the Ottomans.

No houses, no people, no Mosques, no Churches. There was nothing right? Do you know how many Palestinian families and their descendants live in Latin America because the Zionist Jews forced them out of Palestine/Holy Land?

At least one of the families I know of got robbed that way. They were forced out of their own house and a whiter-than-snow Jewish Czech family got it for free, just like that. They lost everything and had to emmigrate.
And this happens every day with the Zionist settlements, Human Rights violations, etc. It's disgusting.
#47bsballa09Posted 5/5/2013 7:59:37 PM(edited)
No houses, no people, no Mosques, no Churches. There was nothing right? Do you know how many Palestinian families and their descendants live in Latin America because the Zionist Jews forced them out of Palestine/Holy Land?

Point
Head

At least one of the families I know of got robbed that way. They were forced out of their own house and a whiter-than-snow Jewish Czech family got it for free, just like that. They lost everything and had to emmigrate.

Can't get any more anti-Semitic than saying a Jew isn't a Jew because he doesn't look Middle Eastern.
---
#48CorporateKnightPosted 5/5/2013 8:21:08 PM
bsballa09 posted...

Can't get any more anti-Semitic than saying a Jew isn't a Jew because he doesn't look Middle Eastern.

By "Jew" I meant the religion, not the ethnicy. Nice try, though.
#49bsballa09Posted 5/5/2013 8:21:38 PM
CorporateKnight posted...
bsballa09 posted...

If you meant religion, why bring up the person was white?
---
#50CorporateKnightPosted 5/5/2013 8:33:34 PM
bsballa09 posted...
CorporateKnight posted...
bsballa09 posted...

If you meant religion, why bring up the person was white?

Awareness. You don't see white-as-snow Muslims, or Chirstians claiming that land because one of their ancestors lived there. These Czechs had European customs, language, zero Middle Eastern customs and values (which Palestinian Jews, Muslims and Orthodox share). They don't belong there, they stole the land, as simple as that.