This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

In all seriousness, why do evangelical Christians support Israel and Jews when..

#1bsballa09Posted 5/8/2013 1:33:31 PM
They know full well what will happen to Jews in the end days?
---
its good for science not to have important discoveries fall into the hands of a blood thirsty country with no morals - lulzbo
#2Moorish_IdolPosted 5/8/2013 1:43:41 PM
Because they are supposedly God's people, and God doesn't like it when people don't support his people.

"I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse."
Genesis 12:3a
#3WelshGamer82Posted 5/8/2013 1:47:23 PM
Let's not paint all Evangelical Christians with the same brush now, shall we?
#4JonWood007Posted 5/8/2013 2:53:20 PM
Because they want the end days to come, for one, and because they think that if you're against Israel you're against God.
---
Desktop: Phenom II X4 965 | 8 GB DDR3 | GTX 580 | 1 TB HDD | W7 | 650W Antec | 1600x900
Laptop: A6 3400m | 4 GB DDR3 | HD 6520g | 500 GB HDD | W7 | 1366x768
#5C_MatPosted 5/8/2013 3:10:40 PM
bsballa09 posted...

I'm not sure exactly what you're referring to. There are many things you could mean by this, so I honestly don't know how to respond.
---
http://youtu.be/gmnSnNC8UJk
#6bsballa09(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2013 3:17:21 PM
C_Mat posted...
bsballa09 posted...

I'm not sure exactly what you're referring to. There are many things you could mean by this, so I honestly don't know how to respond.

I don't know, the suffering and mass killings for one.
---
its good for science not to have important discoveries fall into the hands of a blood thirsty country with no morals - lulzbo
#7CoyoteTheGreatPosted 5/8/2013 4:00:33 PM
Topic title is completely wrong, and shows a complete misunderstanding of the relationship evangelicals have with Jewish people. They don't support Jews at all, they only support Israel. If they could eliminate the Jewish religion completely and replace it with Christianity, they would happily do so.
---
Disobedience is the stamp of the hero. -Ragnar Redbeard
Also, this is Kagata.
#8GBALoserPosted 5/8/2013 5:22:06 PM
CoyoteTheGreat posted...
Topic title is completely wrong, and shows a complete misunderstanding of the relationship evangelicals have with Jewish people. They don't support Jews at all, they only support Israel. If they could eliminate the Jewish religion completely and replace it with Christianity, they would happily do so.

I'm harsh on evangelicals, but I've never known of even the most hardline who completely want the Jewish faith eradicated. They may desire them to turn Christian, yes, but that's about par for the course.
---
Every once in a while I realize the human race may be worth saving. Of course, then I come back here, but still, those are good moments. -Readyman
#9TheRealJiraiyaPosted 5/8/2013 6:37:07 PM
bsballa09 posted...
C_Mat posted...
bsballa09 posted...

I don't know, the suffering and mass killings for one.

O.o we dont want you guys to suffer or die
---
One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. -Plato
http://tinyurl.com/JoinThisIRunIt
#10SirThinkALotPosted 5/8/2013 6:38:35 PM
bsballa09 posted...

Because if we dont support Isreal, it will somehow prevent those end days from happening.
---
Learn real history and economics at liberty Classroom
http://www.libertyclassroom.com/dap/a/?a=1305