This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Bible interpretation is not open to interpretation

#241bratt100Posted 6/15/2013 8:31:51 AM
Dathrowed1 posted...
It can't be the latter point, it's been a long time since people have talked to OW about his real beliefs. He's allowed people to strawman him with other Christians.

He has always side stepped the question. He tends to run away like its a plague victim. Either way doesn't matter anymore, I won't have to see his BS and that's a good thing.
---
"If the victim was a mute, then she shouldn't really be out alone."- OrangeWizard on rape
#242OrangeWizardPosted 6/15/2013 8:32:13 AM
ITs quite clear at this point that you are both a troll and or massively deluded about the validity of your beliefs. To save me any more time or effort on a brick wall I'd rather just ignore you entirely. Should help make me a happier person overall.

Ignoring things you disagree with certainly would make one happier, if not as deluded as those whom you claim are deluded.
---
Trolling and making valid arguments are not mutually exclusive
#243OrangeWizardPosted 6/15/2013 8:35:26 AM(edited)
He has always side stepped the question.

Make your own topic asking me about my beliefs, instead of trying to bring it up in another unrelated topic in an attempt to distract from the debate that you're losing.

It's strange how, whenever somebody gets frustrated about my lack of position, they always "side-step" the simple solution of making a topic to directly ask me.
---
#244OrangeWizardPosted 6/20/2013 12:15:09 PM
Five days later, no topic.

Nice "side-stepping"
---
#245Dathrowed1Posted 6/20/2013 2:33:17 PM
OrangeWizard posted...
Five days later, no topic.

Nice "side-stepping"

I am sure he put you on his ignore list
---
sig
#246OrangeWizardPosted 6/20/2013 2:41:17 PM
Oh. I didn't catch those subtle hints.

They have to be subtle, because outright admitting that you put someone on the ignore list is trolling.
---
#247JonWood007Posted 6/20/2013 2:44:43 PM
OrangeWizard posted...

You've also never proven me wrong.

I'm pretty sure I have.

No, you just hide behind "my god has all the answers and you have to assume he exists!" bullcrap. I can see why bratt blocked you, you really don't have any intellectual honesty.
---
Desktop: Phenom II X4 965 | 8 GB DDR3 | GTX 580 | 1 TB HDD | W7 | 650W Antec | 1600x900
Laptop: A6 3400m | 4 GB DDR3 | HD 6520g | 500 GB HDD | W7 | 1366x768
#248OrangeWizardPosted 6/20/2013 3:45:22 PM(edited)
No, you just hide behind "my god has all the answers and you have to assume he exists!" bullcrap.

This is one of the things I've proven you wrong about.

You say it's all "bullcrap" and that you "don't have to".

But you do have to assume that the God of the bible exists, when you talk about an action that the God of the bible did, right? Otherwise, if he does not exist, how can he do an action? Can a non-existent being do anything?

You've never had a response for this, other than something fallacious.

Part of being intellectually honest is staying consistent. To contradict your own assumptions by fluctuating in and out of the assumption that God exists to do this action and that God doesn't exist to have this attribute is very inconsistent, wouldn't you say?

Anyone who fluctuates like this is the intellectually dishonest one.
---
#249Dathrowed1Posted 6/20/2013 3:00:45 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]