This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

FSTDT 263 Edition

#21hunter_gohanPosted 5/16/2013 6:32:49 PM
HardcoreRPG posted...
Never heard of that site before and I was looking though those quotes. Christians truly are some of the most disgusting people out there.

Ehhh, read the sister site Racists say the Darndest things. FSTDT is at least funny at times; RSTDT is just a way to make misanthropes.
---
The food that stands on his [Odin's] table he gives to two wolves of his called Geri and Freki. He himself needs no food; wine is for him both drink and meat.
#22DarkContractor(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 7:26:44 PM
No, God's Penis is not a biological organ. I never said God's Penis was the same as man's penis. Obviously it wouldn't be. That is why I pointed out God has a Holy, Righteous Penis. That is to say, it's not the same as man's corrupted, fleshy one.

As I said when this subject first came up, once again: Penises are not just for sex & peeing. It is only because man is evil that he thinks of penises exclusively in those terms.

Man is made in the image of God the Father. That is the primary reason why man has a penis.

You cannot insert your evil prejudicial ideas of man's penis onto God - which is exactly what you are doing. God's Penis is not equal to man's penis. It's really not hard to understand.
---
"If God exists why did I stub my toe this morning?" - Me "Well If God doesnt exist how do we bacon CHECKMATE ATHEISTS" - TheRealJiraiya
#23DarkContractor(Topic Creator)Posted 5/23/2013 3:33:34 PM

Who said, "no matter can be created or destroyed"?

As a Christian, I reject the hypothesis that "no matter can be created or destroyed".

I believe what the scriptures state, that everything was created by the Word of God. God spoke, used the Logos/Word/Jesus, creation into existence.

Televangelist Pat Robertson had some eyebrow-raising advice for a woman who wrote complaining of a cheating husband.

"I've been trying to forgive my husband for cheating on me," the viewer writes. "We have gone to counseling, but I just can't seem to forgive, nor can I trust. How do you let go of the anger? How do you trust again?"

While Robertson's co-host called infidelity "one of the ultimate betrayals," the controversial host disagreed.

"Here's the secret: stop talking about the cheating," Robertson advised.

"He cheated on you. Well, he's a man."

Robertson also suggested the writer be forgiving of her husband's transgressions and the "tendency of man."

"Does he provide a home for you to live in," Robertson said. "Does he provide food for you to eat? Does he provide clothes for you to wear? Is he nice to the children... Is he handsome?"

"Recognize also, like it or not, males have a tendency to wander a little bit," he added. "What you want to do is make a home so wonderful that he doesn't want to wander."

In a thread regarding astrophysics, distance and star light

Here is a question you.

So a light year = the distance light travels in a year.

You mentioned the figure 11 million light years away.

So my question is how are we observing this light 11 million light years away now?

I'm not 11 million years old, i'm 20.
[Note from DC: this guy was a YEC rationalizing the age of the universe as determined by starlight)

im christian
if we came from apes
how come were not hairy and have a big mouth
and did we end up looking like we do know
and besides
there isnt any serious proof of apes
they showd a video saying an ape was wondering around in the forest
that thing looked exactly like a costume that i had saw at a store
know one ever cought an ape

["The Hebrews crossed the 'sea of reeds'. Most Jews agree on this. After all, the first 5 books are theirs."]

The first five books are theirs? Um, no. Moses was a Christian. Sorry.

---
"If God exists why did I stub my toe this morning?" - Me "Well If God doesnt exist how do we bacon CHECKMATE ATHEISTS" - TheRealJiraiya