This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Christians, what are some prophecies that have been/are being fulfilled...

#11Dathrowed1Posted 5/23/2013 2:29:40 PM
The Gentile times ended.
---
sig
#12Polish_CrusaderPosted 5/23/2013 2:40:20 PM
I like how not a single person who posted after me bothered to argue the prophecy of a new israel which i stated. Thanks. That means its that damn true. lol
#13DarkContractorPosted 5/23/2013 2:58:13 PM
I like how not a single person who posted after me bothered to argue the prophecy of a new israel which i stated. Thanks. That means its that damn true. lol

I like how not a single person who posted after me bothered to argue that it was obvious Jesus was an apocalyptic prophet who thought the world was about to end. Thanks. That means its that damn true. lol
---
"If God exists why did I stub my toe this morning?" - Me "Well If God doesnt exist how do we bacon CHECKMATE ATHEISTS" - TheRealJiraiya
#14bsballa09(Topic Creator)Posted 5/23/2013 3:08:21 PM(edited)
I like Ike.
---
its good for science not to have important discoveries [cure for cancer] fall into the hands of a blood thirsty country with no morals - lulzbo
#15SirThinkALotPosted 5/23/2013 3:42:26 PM(edited)
DarkContractor posted...

I like how not a single person who posted after me bothered to argue that it was obvious Jesus was an apocalyptic prophet who thought the world was about to end. Thanks. That means its that damn true. lol

I like how not a sing person who posted after me bothered to argue that most of the prophecies have already been fulfilled. Thanks. That means its that damn true lol.
---
Learn real history and economics at liberty Classroom
http://www.libertyclassroom.com/dap/a/?a=1305
#16DarkContractorPosted 5/23/2013 3:19:22 PM
Now my post is even truer since I've re-iterated the point AND still gotten more posts since that. I must be soooo true,.

But now SirThinkALot's post is even truer.

Ladies and gentlemen, we have discovered an infinite regression.
---
"If God exists why did I stub my toe this morning?" - Me "Well If God doesnt exist how do we bacon CHECKMATE ATHEISTS" - TheRealJiraiya
#17DarkContractorPosted 5/23/2013 3:19:48 PM
also, you forgot the 'lol' at the end. Checkmate, God doesn't exist.
---
#18SirThinkALotPosted 5/23/2013 3:42:41 PM
DarkContractor posted...
also, you forgot the 'lol' at the end. Checkmate, God doesn't exist.

fixed it. Guess I still lose though....
---
Learn real history and economics at liberty Classroom
http://www.libertyclassroom.com/dap/a/?a=1305
#19Polish_CrusaderPosted 5/23/2013 7:05:34 PM
I just pwned u guys and started a trend. Damn im that good! lol
#20Dathrowed1Posted 5/23/2013 7:33:24 PM
DarkContractor posted...
First, Paul thought that prophecy had already occurred, Romans 1:8, Romans 10:18, and the early Christians believed they were commissioned to tell the whole world, not just start up the Great Commission for later generations, but they would be doing the lot of it.

I don't see how these verses equal to Paul believing he lived in the end times
---
sig