This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Hitler upset about changes to Reddit's /r/atheism

#21bratt100Posted 6/15/2013 7:53:54 AM
News flash the supernatural has never been proven in any way whatsoever and the evidence to support pretty much any claim of the sort has a natural explanation that it more believable. Crazy right?
---
"If the victim was a mute, then she shouldn't really be out alone."- OrangeWizard on rape
#22OrangeWizardPosted 6/15/2013 8:00:51 AM
and the evidence to support pretty much any claim of the sort has a natural explanation

1) Any such explanation is probably based on the circular logic of "Well the supernatural doesn't exist so obviously...."

2) I'd like to see you explain Jesus walking on water. "It was a made-up story" doesn't count as a natural explanation of the event.
---
Trolling and making valid arguments are not mutually exclusive
#23bratt100Posted 6/15/2013 8:13:35 AM
As an end point to any other discussion with you. Yes, it's ****ing BS. He didn't do anything that was claimed if it had any supernatural origin.

If there is any truth at all to people's claims we are going to find that it has a natural cause we haven't quite figured out yet. Your belief in the supernatural is the equivalent of a child not wishing to grow up and be an adult. It's a fantasy made up to control people and you obviously fell for it.

Your belief in a thing does not in any way add validity to it. Evidence does and nothing else. We live in a world where religion gets a free ride and is just accepted as okay. IMO its the closest thing to intentionally dumbing down 80% of the population. They believe things without ANY proof of those things. I've said it before but if this wasn't religion we were talking about those people would be diagnosed with a mental condition...I see no difference and at this point I leave it up to people like you to prove its not. This is something that hasn't been proven in the 7000 years that we have had recorded history. The dream is dead and it's okay because the real world is just as mind blowing as the fairy tale.

Have a fun time living in your bubble as Im happy you well no longer be intruding in mine.
---
"If the victim was a mute, then she shouldn't really be out alone."- OrangeWizard on rape
#24OrangeWizardPosted 6/15/2013 8:24:20 AM
He didn't do anything that was claimed if it had any supernatural origin.

"He didn't do the supernatural because obviously the supernatural doesn't exist"

So circular logic? Thanks for playing.
---
Trolling and making valid arguments are not mutually exclusive