This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pro-choice advocates allegedly chant "Hail Satan" to drown out "Amazing Grace"

#1IndoriPosted 7/3/2013 1:32:11 PM(edited)
I guess they picked their side. I'm interested to see if any pro-choice advocates here have taken up the flag of the Prince of Darkness.

http://radio.woai.com/articles/national-news-104668/watch-pro-abortion-supporters-chant-hail-11454066/
---
Me? I'm the king of the twentieth century.
I'm the bogeyman. The villain.
#2Polish_CrusaderPosted 7/3/2013 1:58:58 PM
Romans 16:20
Ephesians 6:12
Matthew 16:23
Revelation 20:10

2 Corinthians 11:3

The 2cor. one applies the most to these pro abortionists. So many non believers think satan is so cool. They are in for a terrible surprise. Satan hates all humans no matter if they serve him or not.

I am honestly not surprised at the pro abortionists chants of satan. Satan comes for 3 things- steal, kill, and destroy. When you abort a human life, you are killing it, you are stealing a life from the parents and from this earth, and you are destroying a very beautiful thing- gods creation. We are the most intelligent and amazing creation of this earth. Dont listen to evil. Listen to good.

Just think about it, folks.
#3Polish_CrusaderPosted 7/3/2013 2:00:54 PM
Just watched rest of the video. Wow thats here in austin state capital. I literally work right next to the capital. I see the dome out my window at work.

This is crazy. Didnt know so many austinites hail satan.
#4rockman202Posted 7/3/2013 2:09:54 PM
Watched the video, not sure how you can hear "Praise Satan", I could barely hear anyone but the people who want to shove their religious nonsense down everyone's throats.
#5JonWood007Posted 7/3/2013 2:16:32 PM
They're obviously doing it to troll. Although it doesn't help the image of pro choicers among religious people.

Still, wouldn't it be great if religious people didn't try to legislate their religious beliefs to begin with? Would be great if we actually followed the constitution on this matter.
---
Desktop: Phenom II X4 965 | 8 GB DDR3 | GTX 580 | 1 TB HDD | W7 | 650W Antec | 1600x900
Laptop: A6 3400m | 4 GB DDR3 | HD 6520g | 500 GB HDD | W7 | 1366x768
#6Polish_CrusaderPosted 7/3/2013 2:17:25 PM
rockman202 posted...
Watched the video, not sure how you can hear "Praise Satan", I could barely hear anyone but the people who want to shove their religious nonsense down everyone's throats.

^ on the religion board talking about shoving "religious nonsense" down peoples throats. LOL. This guy. So hailing satan is not shoving anything down peoples throats?

Also, please tell me how singing "amazing grace" is shoving anything down anything? I gotta hear this one.
#7Moorish_IdolPosted 7/3/2013 2:18:00 PM
I couldn't make out "Hail Satan". But if that's what they were chanting, then they are as insufferable as the religious people singing.
#8Polish_CrusaderPosted 7/3/2013 2:19:20 PM
JonWood007 posted...
They're obviously doing it to troll. Although it doesn't help the image of pro choicers among religious people.

Still, wouldn't it be great if religious people didn't try to legislate their religious beliefs to begin with? Would be great if we actually followed the constitution on this matter.

You have a good point. Dont put religious laws into legislation. Right? What is religious about allowing a baby to be born without "terminating" it. Or to be more honest without the political jargon- without killing the baby? Whats religious about it?

Tell me what is against the constitution about allowing a baby to live?
#9rockman202Posted 7/3/2013 2:21:11 PM
Polish_Crusader posted...
rockman202 posted...

^ on the religion board talking about shoving "religious nonsense" down peoples throats. LOL. This guy. So hailing satan is not shoving anything down peoples throats?

Also, please tell me how singing "amazing grace" is shoving anything down anything? I gotta hear this one.

Are they their supporting Anti-Choice legislation? Then they are forcing their religious nonsense down everyone's throat.
#10Polish_CrusaderPosted 7/3/2013 2:21:30 PM
FOr those that are hard at hearing- the girl says it right infront of the camera between the :30 - :35 mark.