This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How do creationists explain the hierarchy formed by fossil and DNA evidence?

#91_Rasl3rX_Posted 7/15/2013 6:41:36 PM
Why not just believe in evolution? I mean your theology and evolution might as well be the same, you're just replacing speciation and natural selection with Jesus.

also why didn't Jesus just copy/paste himself?
---
DarkContractor
#92OrangeWizardPosted 7/15/2013 6:59:02 PM
_Rasl3rX_ posted...
Why not just believe in evolution?

Because the bible.

also why didn't Jesus just copy/paste himself?

Because he didn't have a physical form to copy and paste.
---
Trolling and making valid arguments are not mutually exclusive
#93rick alveradoPosted 7/15/2013 7:41:32 PM
OrangeWizard posted...
_Rasl3rX_ posted...
Why not just believe in evolution?

Because the bible.

Would you mind expanding on this? Reading your responses in this topic I'm honestly curious why you're okay with this copy/paste method, and not guided evolution, as I don't see any Biblical reason to go with the former and not the latter. Unless you are okay with guided evolution, and you're just messing with people, in which case carry on.
#94OrangeWizardPosted 7/15/2013 9:08:35 PM(edited)
rick alverado posted...

Would you mind expanding on this? Reading your responses in this topic I'm honestly curious why you're okay with this copy/paste method, and not guided evolution, as I don't see any Biblical reason to go with the former and not the latter.

It's more entertaining.

But really, humanity started in the literal garden of Eden. It didn't start with gradual transitional humans with a nebulous an undetermined amount of sentience. Humans were made from dust with the same formation of DNA that you and I have. That's one of the reasons why we can never sit at the same table again.
---
#95rick alveradoPosted 7/16/2013 3:59:32 AM
Okay, yeah, I can see where you're coming from. I don't agree with your position, but it makes sense why you have it. Thanks for explaining.
#96Imperator420Posted 7/16/2013 7:35:48 PM
rick alverado posted...
]I don't agree with your position, but it makes sense why you have it.

No, it doesn't.
---
I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast ... for it repenteth me that I have made them. - Genesis 7
#97_Rasl3rX_Posted 7/16/2013 7:46:01 PM
OrangeWizard posted...
rick alverado posted...

Would you mind expanding on this? Reading your responses in this topic I'm honestly curious why you're okay with this copy/paste method, and not guided evolution, as I don't see any Biblical reason to go with the former and not the latter.

It's more entertaining.

But really, humanity started in the literal garden of Eden. It didn't start with gradual transitional humans with a nebulous an undetermined amount of sentience. Humans were made from dust with the same formation of DNA that you and I have. That's one of the reasons why we can never sit at the same table again.

How old do you think the human race is?
---
DarkContractor
#98_Rasl3rX_Posted 7/17/2013 6:18:14 PM
_Rasl3rX_ posted...
OrangeWizard posted...
rick alverado posted...

It's more entertaining.

How old do you think the human race is?

---
DarkContractor
#99rick alveradoPosted 7/17/2013 7:52:29 PM
Imperator420 posted...
rick alverado posted...
]I don't agree with your position, but it makes sense why you have it.

No, it doesn't.

He has a belief (Bible), and he tries to get everything else to fit in with that belief. I'm not saying I agree with that belief, but I now understand why using that as a starting point he would use this copy/paste with slight alteration theory. I've definitely done that myself with various ideas, as I'm sure most people have done.
#100OrangeWizardPosted 7/17/2013 8:21:32 PM
Oh.

Since 4026 B.C.E
---