This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What if we orchestrated a human-chimpanzee hybrid?

#21Magyar15Posted 7/18/2013 11:33:53 PM
Also, HK won the topic
---
A good man would prefer to be defeated than to defeat injustice by evil means - Sallust
#22OrangeWizardPosted 7/19/2013 7:00:38 AM
Imperator420 posted...
any query beginning with "what if" will result in...

What the question begins with is irrelevant;

See? Errors like this.

It's every day with you isn't it?
---
Trolling and making valid arguments are not mutually exclusive
#23Imperator420Posted 7/21/2013 7:41:53 PM
OrangeWizard posted...
Imperator420 posted...

See? Errors like this.

I'm not even on here everyday. At any rate, the fact that you only respond to queries beginning with "what if" in this obnoxious manner doesn't change the fact that it's logically equivalent to parroting back the beginning of any question. You may only choose to address "what if" questions, but it's no different than repeating the beginning of any other question, in that it means nothing and adds nothing.

Stop responding to questions by asking that same question back. This is what preschool children do when they don't understand something. If you don't know what would happen if X, you don't have to go into a topic saying "What if X" and ask "What if X" again for no reason. It's already been asked and you couldn't provide an answer.
---
I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast ... for it repenteth me that I have made them. - Genesis 7
#24Faust_8(Topic Creator)Posted 7/21/2013 10:35:27 PM
Imperator420 posted...
OrangeWizard posted...
Imperator420 posted...

See? Errors like this.

I'm not even on here everyday. At any rate, the fact that you only respond to queries beginning with "what if" in this obnoxious manner doesn't change the fact that it's logically equivalent to parroting back the beginning of any question. You may only choose to address "what if" questions, but it's no different than repeating the beginning of any other question, in that it means nothing and adds nothing.

Stop responding to questions by asking that same question back. This is what preschool children do when they don't understand something. If you don't know what would happen if X, you don't have to go into a topic saying "What if X" and ask "What if X" again for no reason. It's already been asked and you couldn't provide an answer.

Expecting OW to be productive and fair is like expecting the tides to not come in.
---
In the age of information, ignorance is a choice.