This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Attention Christians!

#1zero8691Posted 8/5/2013 3:09:27 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-sSV2Nh0rc&list=UUravYcv6C0CopL2ukVzhzNw What do you think of this video and the cartoon? I personally agree with her. Any Christians disagree and if so, say why? :)
---
If Judeo-Christian God exists, he creates and destroys indiscriminately. He loves and hates all. That's pretty badass
#2WelshGamer82Posted 8/5/2013 3:13:20 PM
Would you mind summarising it, please?
#3zero8691(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2013 3:18:25 PM
WelshGamer82 posted...
Would you mind summarising it, please?

Sure, basically a Toy is called "magic wizard guy with a sword" And in the cartoon the mom acts like "MAGIC!??!?! GOD HATES MAGic, Toy is evil and will cause you to worship da devil!"
---
If Judeo-Christian God exists, he creates and destroys indiscriminately. He loves and hates all. That's pretty badass
#4OrangeWizardPosted 8/5/2013 3:20:18 PM
Sure, basically a Toy is called "magic

Oh, it's one of ours.
---
Trolling and making valid arguments are not mutually exclusive
#5WelshGamer82Posted 8/5/2013 3:24:39 PM
Yeah, I forwarded through it at intermittent points and I picked up on mentions of "Jehovah" (not "God") a couple of times.
#6TheRealJiraiyaPosted 8/5/2013 3:37:01 PM
A lot of her attacks on Christianity as a whole (like not understand the difference, in Christianity, between miracles and witchcraft) are pretty off base, but shes dead on on the sort of "magic" you find in harry potter and such being nothing but fun, not actually bad, and not really either of those two things.
---
Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?"
And I said, "Here am I. Send me!" -Isaiah 6:8
#7Dathrowed1Posted 8/5/2013 3:37:34 PM
I thank her friend "Conner" for providing her a witness
---
sig
#8C_MatPosted 8/5/2013 3:38:13 PM
Attention Christians!

zero8691 has been shown to be a troll, in case that wasn't obvious enough, and discussion with him is futile.
---
http://youtu.be/gmnSnNC8UJk
#9TheRealJiraiyaPosted 8/5/2013 3:38:28 PM
WOW she just called it "one of the worst forms of child abuse out there" what the heck

She just sounds like an angstheist who isnt adding much to the discussion.
---
Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?"
And I said, "Here am I. Send me!" -Isaiah 6:8
#10zero8691(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2013 3:41:28 PM
C_Mat posted...
Attention Christians!

zero8691 has been shown to be a troll, in case that wasn't obvious enough, and discussion with him is futile.

How so? Explain seriously? lol
---