This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Christianity Ask & Answer. Volume 1

#1Polish_CrusaderPosted 9/2/2013 2:02:16 PM
Ask any question about the bible or about practices in christianity and i will do my best to answer. I dont have all the answers, but i know a lot of the answers based on my knowledge of the bible. Again, bible and practice and theological questions only.

The top 20 topics on the board have hardly anything to do with a particular religion or specifically christianity. So i figured i would try to bring some intelligent discussion back on topic here.

Post away. It might take me a while to respond so be patient.
---
"Being a Christian isn't for sissies.It takes a real man to live for God If you really want to live right these days, you gotta be tough."-Johnny Cash
#2WelshGamer82Posted 9/2/2013 2:33:45 PM
This topic will be derailed before it reaches 20 posts.
#3TheBlackCat13Posted 9/2/2013 2:51:40 PM
Where is the proof of God's existence that you were talking about?
---
Man Is The Lowest Cost, 150 Pound, Nonlinear, All-purpose Computer System Which Can Be Mass Produced By Unskilled Labor
-- NASA
#4Polish_Crusader(Topic Creator)Posted 9/2/2013 2:53:13 PM
TheBlackCat13 posted...
Where is the proof of God's existence that you were talking about?

I never said i would post proof of gods existence.
---
"Being a Christian isn't for sissies.It takes a real man to live for God If you really want to live right these days, you gotta be tough."-Johnny Cash
#5splodeymissilePosted 9/2/2013 3:29:56 PM
Can someone get into heaven, assuming they've lived a good life, despite not being a christian?
---
One can not help but imagine Microsoft as being ran by a thousand Homer Simpsons. -Obturator
#6mercurydudePosted 9/2/2013 3:35:01 PM
Polish_Crusader posted...
So i figured i would try to bring some intelligent discussion back on topic here.

If that's your goal, then your best course of action would be to leave 263 permanently.
---
"It is error alone which needs the support of government. Truth can stand by itself."
- Thomas Jefferson, writing on the subject of religion
#7Al-UzzaPosted 9/2/2013 4:10:31 PM
Why do you abandon all your topics after like 2 days?
#8JonWood007Posted 9/2/2013 6:12:00 PM
Again, bible and practice and theological questions only.

Whose theology? How do you decide different theologies are legitimate? How are your theologies better than, say, a critical approach? In short, what merit does your theology have? Why should your approach be accepted above any other theology? (other than the fact that this is your topic?)
---
Desktop: Phenom II X4 965 | 8 GB DDR3 | GTX 580 | 1 TB HDD | W7 | 650W Antec | 1600x900
Laptop: A6 3400m | 4 GB DDR3 | HD 6520g | 500 GB HDD | W7 | 1366x768
#9Kaiser1onePosted 9/2/2013 6:14:12 PM
Why does the devil get the blame for everything. I mean, everything. You so much as get a natural cold, which may prevent you from going to church that day, it's the devil.

Your care doesn't start? The devil.
---
Why is it that the world can't spell "lose" right???
#10roduPosted 9/2/2013 6:20:56 PM
Why is David vs Goliath such a big deal? Dude brought a missile weapon to a knife fight