This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Iran government cant seem to figure out how to stop muslim converts to christ.

#21ThuggernautzPosted 9/17/2013 5:30:38 AM
Hey everyone, let's wave our conversion/deconversion e-peens everywhere!

The American Religious Identification Survey gave nonreligious groups the largest gain in terms of absolute numbers: 14.3 million (8.4% of the population) to 29.4 million (14.1% of the population) for the period 19902001 in the U.S.[59][91] A 2012 study by the Pew Forum on Religion & Public Life reports, "The number of Americans who do not identify with any religion continues to grow at a rapid pace. One-fifth of the U.S. public and a third of adults under 30 are religiously unaffiliated today, the highest percentages ever in Pew Research Center polling."[89] A similar pattern has been found in other countries such as Australia, Canada, and Mexico. According to statistics in Canada, the number of "Nones" increased by about 60% between 1985 and 2004.[96] In Australia, census data from the Australian Bureau of Statistics give "no religion" the largest gains in absolute numbers over the 15 years from 1991 to 2006, from 2,948,888 (18.2% of the population that answered the question) to 3,706,555 (21.0% of the population that answered the question).[97] According to INEGI, in Mexico, the number of atheists grows annually by 5.2%, while the number of Catholics grows by 1.7%.[98][99] In New Zealand, 39% of the population are irreligious making it largest percentage of total population in Oceania region.[100]
#22Polish_Crusader(Topic Creator)Posted 9/17/2013 5:34:34 AM
My topic is about Iran.

Your post is about USA, Canada, mexico, australia, etc.

I never made any comment on the above mentioned countries.

You just failed at this topic. Thank you.
---
"Being a Christian isn't for sissies.It takes a real man to live for God If you really want to live right these days, you gotta be tough."-Johnny Cash
#23Polish_Crusader(Topic Creator)Posted 9/17/2013 5:41:08 AM
AynRandySavage posted...
Polish_Crusader posted...
http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2009/June/Irans-Christian-Revolution-Gains-Momentum/

http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/despite-persecution-revival-in-iran-continues/

http://www.christianpost.com/news/open-doors-growth-of-christianity-in-iran-explosive-71946/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_in_Iran

These are really crummy sources if you're trying to prove that the growth of Christians is "exploding"

Says who? What better place to look for christian growth statistics then organizations that exclusively study christian growth statistics? Your post makes no sense.

What other sources in Iran would know about christian growth besides the Pro Islam biased govt which hides the data?
---
"Being a Christian isn't for sissies.It takes a real man to live for God If you really want to live right these days, you gotta be tough."-Johnny Cash
#24ThuggernautzPosted 9/17/2013 7:10:52 AM
Outside of Europe... not really.

My post was in reply to this.
#25bsballa09Posted 9/17/2013 7:57:14 AM
theSMITHS posted...
bsballa09 posted...
Nobody can stop the almighty power of Jesus.

Except the Romans.

Too bad Rome converted to Christ thanks to Constantine the Great. lol.

Try again, bsballa. Another fail for the record books.

He has a talent for that. lol.

When you're forced to side with Polish while everyone else pwns him, I consider that a victory.
---
:: Intel i5 3570k 3.4GHz :: EVGA GTX 760 2GB :: ASUS P8Z77-V LK :: Corsair CX600 :: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB :: Western Digital 1TB 7200RPM :: ASUS 22'' LED ::
#26bsballa09Posted 9/17/2013 8:00:46 AM(edited)
PRINCESSMAGICAL posted...

Except the Romans.

Roman Catholics are Christian.

Were all Romans Christian in 33AD, especially the ones who killed Jesus? No? Then why bring it up?
---
:: Intel i5 3570k 3.4GHz :: EVGA GTX 760 2GB :: ASUS P8Z77-V LK :: Corsair CX600 :: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB :: Western Digital 1TB 7200RPM :: ASUS 22'' LED ::
#27AynRandySavagePosted 9/17/2013 9:18:58 AM

What other sources in Iran would know about christian growth besides the Pro Islam biased govt which hides the data?

So the gov't is biased but these guys aren't?
#28TheRealJiraiyaPosted 9/17/2013 10:08:42 AM
bsballa09 posted...

Except the Romans.

Worst example ever O.o

Roman oppression actually contributed to our growth. Trying to stomp out ideas by force doesnt work.
---
Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?"
And I said, "Here am I. Send me!" -Isaiah 6:8
#29Polish_Crusader(Topic Creator)Posted 9/17/2013 10:35:26 AM
AynRandySavage posted...

So the gov't is biased but these guys aren't?

No they are not. THey have no reason to lie. The Iranian govt does.

Answer the question or your posts are discredited and i will assume you are trolling: What other source is better for finding out the growth of christians?

Question 2: How were the sites i listed (including wikipedia) not reliable sources?
---
#30Nitro378Posted 9/17/2013 10:37:35 AM
if wikipedia is the most reliable source supporting your premise

you're gonna have a bad time
---
Zombie Clement Attlee 2015 --- (Zombie) FDR/Sanders 2016
If you want friends in Washington, get a lobbyist - me