This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So, I might as well be an atheist.

#21Polish_CrusaderPosted 9/25/2013 2:47:10 PM
I think im blushing a little bit. This is cuter than a baby kitten.
---
"Being a Christian isn't for sissies.It takes a real man to live for God If you really want to live right these days, you gotta be tough."-Johnny Cash
#22Iamvegito(Topic Creator)Posted 9/25/2013 6:15:35 PM
Troll, stop hijacking my thread.
---
"A day will come when you think yourself safe and happy, and suddenly your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth, and you'll know the debt is paid."
#23ryan0991Posted 9/25/2013 8:22:04 PM
Is it just me or is Polish getting worse? He just started trolling this thread totally unprovoked.
---
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/newblack/BOBtheMASTER.jpg
Could care less = you care at least somewhat. Couldn't care less = you don't care at all.
#24GuideToTheDarkPosted 9/25/2013 10:26:37 PM
It reminds me of what De_Evolution went through.
---
SHUTUPPU ANDE EAT! TOO BAD NO BON APPETIT!
#25LinkFanaticPosted 9/25/2013 11:07:07 PM
ryan0991 posted...
Is it just me or is Polish getting worse? He just started trolling this thread totally unprovoked.

Nope. It's not just you.

If his goal is to win people to his cause, he's certainly left an even worst taste in our mouths than before.
---
SSJ Gotenks is santa clause, because he can fly around the planet in one night. - ShaolinAced
#26darkmaian23Posted 9/26/2013 12:06:44 AM
I understand how you feel. It's curious (to me at least) that you are going through deconversion in steps. I've heard it talked about elsewhere, but for me it was Believe in a lot of strange, unverifiable things -> What I've been told might not be right -> Atheism. I personally spent most of my time being confused about what is supposed to happen when you realize religion isn't true. I didn't try and salvage any beliefs or make them more palatable (at least not that I'm aware of).

Regardless, it is tough. I wish you all the best. Please let us know if we can help at all. ^_^