This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Islamic terrorists kill 40 students at college in Nigeria.

#1Polish_CrusaderPosted 9/29/2013 6:49:35 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/09/29/college-provost-says-suspected-islamic-extremists-kill-about-50-students-in/

Post thoughts.
---
"Being a Christian isn't for sissies.It takes a real man to live for God If you really want to live right these days, you gotta be tough."-Johnny Cash
#2CoyoteTheGreatPosted 9/29/2013 6:53:54 PM
Its pretty sad that you define your religion solely in opposition to another religion. Hell, its right in your username even.
---
Disobedience is the stamp of the hero. -Ragnar Redbeard
Also, this is Kagata.
#3GBALoserPosted 9/29/2013 7:19:40 PM
My thought:

The Dark Side has called you back. Resist it.
---
Every once in a while I realize the human race may be worth saving. Of course, then I come back here, but still, those are good moments. -Readyman
#4Polish_Crusader(Topic Creator)Posted 9/29/2013 7:47:23 PM
GBALoser posted...
My thought:

The Dark Side has called you back. Resist it.

*throws lightsaber on the floor next to dying father*

I wont do it, emperor. I refuse.

*evil accent*

"Very well. Young skyyyyyyywalker"
---
"Being a Christian isn't for sissies.It takes a real man to live for God If you really want to live right these days, you gotta be tough."-Johnny Cash
#5Polish_Crusader(Topic Creator)Posted 9/29/2013 7:48:06 PM
CoyoteTheGreat posted...
Its pretty sad that you define your religion solely in opposition to another religion. Hell, its right in your username even.

I do not. Just want to know what you folks think of the evil brought on christian people. Seems like teh first two of you dont care so much.

Keep posting away, folks.
---
#6Al-UzzaPosted 9/29/2013 7:57:41 PM
It's terrible, though not sure why people panic when its Christians killed while bombs in a Baghdad or 'stan marketplace and mosque go unnoticed.
#7Polish_Crusader(Topic Creator)Posted 9/29/2013 8:03:37 PM
Al-Uzza posted...
It's terrible, though not sure why people panic when its Christians killed while bombs in a Baghdad or 'stan marketplace and mosque go unnoticed.

No christian group is dropping bombs on baghdad. If you are referring to the US military- there is hindus, muslims, atheists, wicca, and buddhists in the US military.

There is no christian group in the world that wants to drop bombs on any group of people.
---
#8Al-UzzaPosted 9/29/2013 8:10:01 PM
I'm not blaming Christians for anything. I just think it's pointless to highlight certain terrorist atrocities while totally ignoring others, as in ones in Iraq and elsewhere which are incidentally done by 'muslims'. Terrorism has no religion, whatever they may think.
#9Polish_Crusader(Topic Creator)Posted 9/29/2013 8:11:59 PM
Oh. Well i hear about the iraq suicide bombs too. Im not sure where your getting at. I listen to foreign news sites so i hear about the terrorism everywhere.
---
#10Faust_8Posted 9/29/2013 9:26:53 PM
Polish_Crusader posted...
Oh. Well i hear about the iraq suicide bombs too. Im not sure where your getting at. I listen to foreign news sites so i hear about the terrorism everywhere.

But you only care about terrorism that kills Christians is our point.

Or at the very least, you think terrorism done to Christians is the only "shocking" terrorism that you need to inform people about.
---
I'm not against religion. I'm against all bad ideas, held for bad reasons, prompting bad behavior.