This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ask the Word of GOD. Lets see what the word can say about you.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Religion
  3. Ask the Word of GOD. Lets see what the word can say about you.
2 years ago#1
How this is going to work. You guys one by one tell me if you want to hear a message on what God has for your life and your situation etc. I will pray to God, close my eyes and randomly open Gods Word and point to a verse/verses and post it on here. Lord willing it will speak to you.

Go ahead. I will be up for another 10 minutes so i will respond rest for tomorow.
---
"Being a Christian isn't for sissies.It takes a real man to live for God If you really want to live right these days, you gotta be tough."-Johnny Cash
2 years ago#2
Also let me know if you want the response in a private message or on here in the topic. Some passages may be personal to you.
---
"Being a Christian isn't for sissies.It takes a real man to live for God If you really want to live right these days, you gotta be tough."-Johnny Cash
2 years ago#3
Yes, tell me about my life, oh great magic 8 ball. Here, in this topic, for all the world to see.
---
For Amuro, this is the first time he's noticed the scent of a woman.
2 years ago#4
ElderMisanthropy posted...
Yes, tell me about my life, oh great magic 8 ball. Here, in this topic, for all the world to see.
(message deleted)
2 years ago#6
Christian fortunetelling? This is new.
---
Disobedience is the stamp of the hero. -Ragnar Redbeard
Also, this is Kagata.
2 years ago#7
Because clearly if we sincerely wanted to talk to God, we should turn to you first, over the internet.

What do you think you are, a prophet? A messiah? You truly think you can speak for God? That people can find God THROUGH YOU?

I always knew you had unlimited arrogance but now you're claiming demi-god status.
---
I'm not against religion. I'm against all bad ideas, held for bad reasons, prompting bad behavior.
2 years ago#8
This topic reminds me of the "God wants you to know" app I used to use when I was still a Christian >_>. Of course, the messages were bogus.
---
Desktop: Phenom II X4 965 | 8 GB DDR3 | GTX 580 | 1 TB HDD | W7 | 650W Antec | 1600x900
Laptop: A6 3400m | 4 GB DDR3 | HD 6520g | 500 GB HDD | W7 | 1366x768
2 years ago#9
Will I find a settling, mature, focused man in my life who I'll be able to maary and have a nice family so we can contribute to the excellent Canadian society in a peaceful, agnostic environment? =)

Public response, pls, O Supreme Being.
---
3DS FC: 0232 8398 5797
2 years ago#10
Posting for inevitable hilarity.
---
"A day will come when you think yourself safe and happy, and suddenly your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth, and you'll know the debt is paid."
  1. Boards
  2. Religion
  3. Ask the Word of GOD. Lets see what the word can say about you.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived