This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Persecution of christians is on the rise, globally. - German News

#1Polish_CrusaderPosted 11/10/2013 6:57:41 PM
http://www.dw.de/the-persecution-of-christians-is-increasing/a-17215767

Just like with rome during Nero- massive persecution always precedes epic growth in the church! The Lord says it is a joy when we are persecuted because our reward increases in heaven.

Although ofcourse in my earthly state of mind, it is always sad to see that even in countries that are suppose to be democratic (indonesia, etc.) christians are still attacked and churches still shot at.

post thoughs.
---
"Being a Christian isn't for sissies.It takes a real man to live for God If you really want to live right these days, you gotta be tough."-Johnny Cash
#2BashyMcFetusPosted 11/10/2013 7:05:33 PM
>Persecution increasing globally
>examples from only two regions
---
By Evolution, I mean Evolution. As in "I look different from my parents because of evolution" ~OrangeWizard
#3OrangeWizardPosted 11/10/2013 7:10:56 PM
We get it. You have an obsession with Christians being persecuted.
---
Think about all the time I've been wasting
Finding the right thing to say
#4Polish_Crusader(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2013 7:16:19 PM
BashyMcFetus posted...
>Persecution increasing globally
>examples from only two regions

did you read the article? It talked about south asia, north and east africa. Are you blind or just illiterate?
---
"Being a Christian isn't for sissies.It takes a real man to live for God If you really want to live right these days, you gotta be tough."-Johnny Cash
#5IlluminoiusPosted 11/10/2013 7:33:28 PM
victim complex
#6Polish_Crusader(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2013 7:39:17 PM
Illuminoius posted...
victim complex

Someone is mad at reports of christian persecution. Do you have something against christians?
---
#7Al-UzzaPosted 11/10/2013 8:09:20 PM(edited)
I wonder how faithful and devoted Polish would be if Christianity wasn't being persecuted in any way.
#8Polish_Crusader(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2013 8:31:00 PM
This is hilarious! Instead of addressing the global issue at hand, which is documented by numerous organizations around the globe, people are trying to bring me down with nonsensical ad hominem attacks and messages. Amazing!

Dont change, folks. It only confirms that im right about the people and reasonings of this board. Gosh, i love it when other people prove me right.
---
#9IvashankoPosted 11/10/2013 9:22:38 PM
Polish isn't wrong that Christians are the most persecuted religious group in the world- though that might simply be because Christians are more widespread over larger amounts of territory than any other religious group. It might also be because of Christianity's strong connection in the minds of many to 'Western', something which is not seen as particularly favorable everywhere. The worst persecution is in Islamic territories, but China and India have had a noted rise recently, as have some Buddhist countries associated with the 969 Movement (though those are mostly against Muslims). Some attacks have been noted in Europe and other Christianized lands, but not enough to actually be worried about them.

Europe's main issue is with the Roma, who are treated absolutely horribly, and then with its Islamic population. In all honesty I find most people in Europe I meet to be far more racist (particularly against the Roma) than most Americans I meet.
#10Faust_8Posted 11/10/2013 10:04:54 PM
Polish_Crusader posted...
This is hilarious! Instead of addressing the global issue at hand, which is documented by numerous organizations around the globe, people are trying to bring me down with nonsensical ad hominem attacks and messages. Amazing!

Dont change, folks. It only confirms that im right about the people and reasonings of this board. Gosh, i love it when other people prove me right.

Or in other words, "I'm stroking myself right now."
---
I'm not against religion. I'm against all bad ideas, held for bad reasons, prompting bad behavior.