We need to have a sequel to Halloween: Resurrection

#1DreamWarrior90Posted 9/29/2011 11:09:24 AM
Michael didn't die according to the original ending...after being transported to the morgue and knowing full well that there was only one person in the room he woke up and killed her, but what happened after that?! did he escape or was he caught by a police officer? i would like to know! instead of a Halloween remake we rightfully should have gotten a sequel to Halloween: Resurrection ! who else feels the same way?!
---
NWO4LIFE!
if Undertaker loses at WM28 i will close my account: started 7/01/2011
#2JBirdman13Posted 9/29/2011 11:19:56 AM
The series should've stopped at H20. If that were the ending they used, then yea I would've loved to see a sequel.
---
For my reviews, go to:
www.horrormoviecentral.weebly.com
#3AaantlionPosted 9/29/2011 11:38:48 AM
JBirdman13 posted...
The series should've stopped at H20. If that were the ending they used, then yea I would've loved to see a sequel.

....the series should've stopped at Halloween 2. If that were the ending they used, then yea I would've loved to see a sequel.
---
"The course of history shows that as a government grows, liberty decreases."
Evil is so passe, I prefer to be thought of as just a genius.
#4SonofMetalGearPosted 9/29/2011 1:29:40 PM
I am one of the that actually love Halloween Resurrection and Halloween 3. I also felt like that they should have continued on with making a sequel or two after Resurection.

Even the old halloweenmovies.com site mentioned a Halloween 9 and this was before the Rob Zombie Halloween movie.

Would have loved to see Micheal go after Laurie Strode's son and grandson where paul Rudd had to protect Micheal Myers' son which Micheal had sex with her Jamie Lloyd in Halloween 6
---
Technically been an original G member since 1998 before CJayC left
#5DreamWarrior90(Topic Creator)Posted 9/30/2011 10:09:48 AM
Zombie's remakes sucked and they made no sense what so ever at all....Halloween 3 should have never been made because Michael Myers wasn't in it or at least mentioned and H2O completely ignores the events of 4,5,and 6 and what for? that is Laurie's daughter and grandson but yet it got ignored as if it never happened and what happened to Michael after Halloween 6 or after Resurrection?!
---
NWO4LIFE!
if Undertaker loses at WM28 i will close my account: started 7/01/2011
#6MorbidFaithlessPosted 10/1/2011 6:54:27 AM
In my opinion the movies should have stopped after the first one >_> 2 and H20 are fine, but really not necessary.
---
http://www.gifsoup.com/view4/1497506/bunnies-o.gif http://i.imgur.com/hgHSa.png
http://www.gifsoup.com/view6/2678282/prpk-o.gif
#7BreakerPosted 10/1/2011 7:02:30 AM
I want a sequel that ignores Curse of Michael Myers, H20, and Resurrection. Have it pick up right where Revenge of Michael Myers left off. Loomis is seemingly dead. Quickly write out the Man in Black and have Danielle Harris come back as Jamie.
---
This is the way the world ends.
#8SonofMetalGearPosted 10/1/2011 8:58:37 AM
well you cant get what you want.

Jamie Lloyd was killed in Halloween 6 so you cant have her to just come back to life in a regular Halloween sequel. Jamie is dead and gone along with Annie, Rachel, Rachel's boyfriend, and Tina
---
Technically been an original G member since 1998 before CJayC left
#9AugophthalmosesPosted 10/1/2011 10:26:44 AM

I want a sequel that ignores Curse of Michael Myers, H20, and Resurrection. Have it pick up right where Revenge of Michael Myers left off. Loomis is seemingly dead. Quickly write out the Man in Black and have Danielle Harris come back as Jamie.

Pretty much this. I wouldn't necessarily write off Man in Black...just give him a better backstory and motive than the atrocious one we got in Curse of Michael Myers. Pissed me off how they killed off Jamie in such a cheap fashion.
#10Original SinnerPosted 10/1/2011 7:02:59 PM
I was just thinking earlier today how totally unnecessary it was for Rob Zombie to come up with a "gritty reboot" of Michael Myers.

Michael Myers.

This is the guy who killed his sister as a child, then grew up to withstand being shot in both eyes, blown up, set on fire, then went on killing some more.

Gritty enough already, methinks. >.>