The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Cats F***** me over again.

#1ReggieBush09Posted 5/22/2012 12:44:51 AM
apparently a female cat had her liter in the backyard of my house near the shed. and all the other cats are being territorial towards me and not letting me go back there. I get the stare downs and the tough guy stances from the cats.

This isn't the first time a cats just exploded it's babys in my yard and certainly wont be the last. but Im done with that how can I stop this S**** from happening seemlingly ever year. God forbid all the stray cats come to my yard to do their pro creating and stuff and blocking me from my yard come on.

what can I do to stop this from happening? I know my yard has a lot of hiding spots but I can't help it.

It's just dis heartning to see small baby cats and other cats blocking me from my yard they got the we here now so F*** off we dont care if its your yard we own this.
---
International Saints going to Da bowl!
#2ReggieBush09(Topic Creator)Posted 5/22/2012 3:04:56 PM
It was a grey cat that had babies. They all were feeding on the mother. I peeked through the window and it had it's eye wide open for me. LIKE HOW DARE YOU LOOK AT ME!

I got scared as **** and ran out of the house.
---
#3methosagainPosted 5/22/2012 7:14:17 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#4methosagainPosted 5/22/2012 7:14:55 PM
and seriously, who is afraid of cats?
#5ReggieBush09(Topic Creator)Posted 5/22/2012 8:07:31 PM
methosagain posted...
Set out poison

I'm scared of everything even people tough life.
---
#6methosagainPosted 5/22/2012 9:46:50 PM
ReggieBush09 posted...
methosagain posted...
Set out poison

I'm scared of everything even people tough life.

LOL do you live here in LA being a saints fan and all, I'll come take care of those cats
#7ReggieBush09(Topic Creator)Posted 5/22/2012 10:41:04 PM
yeah I'm in cali.

I have a strong connection with the animal world. I can sense what a cat or dog is feeling just by there presence.
---
#8dawg_ketchumPosted 5/23/2012 3:18:27 PM
Reg what you need to do is stop being kwone and assert yourself around the cats. Once they realize you're the alpha male you can then cuddle with them and stuff
#9ReggieBush09(Topic Creator)Posted 5/24/2012 2:12:47 PM
LOL Im not afraid of cats Im pissed off they used my yard as a breeding ground.
---
#10TheEvilPinkDragonPosted 5/26/2012 7:07:58 PM
Our last landlord hated cats with a passion and she scattered moth balls all over our garden to keep them away when a neighbor decided to let her cat loose. It worked, but moth balls are pretty toxic and they might harm local wildlife too. Oh and they absolutely STINK especially in hot weather. DX

Supposedly cats hate the smell of citrus and having orange and lemon peels scattered around your yard helps to keep them away. That may work for a more environmentally friendly solution.