Bronze Age Battle

#1yankeemarksmanPosted 8/13/2012 11:53:22 AM
So you are going to enlist some mythological creatures as auxiliaries for your right flank(no Titans or demigods just creatures).
Im going to pick Satyrs with a large quiver of javelins, they have incredible stamina and a vicious kick and bite.
---
But theres no use crying over every mistake you just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
#2theFFVIguyPosted 8/13/2012 8:28:04 PM
I'll go with centaur centurions.
---
"Evil can be found everywhere, but it will never win as long as there are enough good people who fight against it."-Luca Turilli
#3Lord_of_DemonsPosted 8/21/2012 4:30:11 AM
I'll go with the Gorgons. All four of them, including the the three that most people are familiar with (Medusa, Euryale, and Stethno) and the lesser known but far older hermaphroditic Gorgon known as Aix (he/she was the daughter of Helios and was slain by Zeus right at the beginning of the Titanomachy). All four of them would turn everything that looks at them into stone, has claws of bronze, can bring forth storms (they're also storm daimons, at least Medusa is), can fly, and both Euryale and Stethno are immortal so they can't die.
---
I am the demon lord of chaos!
#4DMCdriverPosted 9/11/2012 5:36:55 PM
Trolls (if it's a night battle).
---
How to terrify your cow: Tell her that McDonalds has sold about as many hamburgers as there are stars in our Milky Way galaxy- Neil deGrasse Tyson