Looking for UPDATES/Custom Edition

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo: Combat Evolved
  3. Looking for UPDATES/Custom Edition

User Info: susandakilla19

susandakilla19
4 years ago#1
Trying to find where to download these two. Preferably from a legit/reliable site. Just got a pc and I could have swore it was easier last time.

User Info: my_name_is_Ed

my_name_is_Ed
4 years ago#2
Sticky topic
Death Metal and Screamo were created by nerds, spazzes, and other outcasted undesirables in a horrible attempt to be taken seriously.
Witchification Rank: 1

User Info: Bowsaa

Bowsaa
4 years ago#3
Sticky topic

Shh. That's Ren's job.
RENAMON!! *weeping* YOU HAVEN'T BENT ANYONE OVER THE SINK AND SHOVED A "CHECK THE STICKY* UP THEIR ASS IN MONTHS!! *curls into ball crying*- Cither3000

User Info: load

load
4 years ago#4
nope, he retired. along with every one other than you two, which surprises me. i assumed a guy would be playin echo with himself in here. oh how far my halo pc has fallen :(
my old sig stopped working.

Bowsaa
4 years ago#5
I actually hadn't checked here in months when I posted that.

Still, this place needs more people.
RENAMON!! *weeping* YOU HAVEN'T BENT ANYONE OVER THE SINK AND SHOVED A "CHECK THE STICKY* UP THEIR ASS IN MONTHS!! *curls into ball crying*- Cither3000

User Info: cither3000

cither3000
4 years ago#6
Yeah.
I'm a Buddhist. If you have a problem with my peaceful ways, I'll kindly shove them straight up your ass.

User Info: Zeskii

Zeskii
4 years ago#7
So, Halo 4. Thoughts?
i7-3970X@4.6 GHz - 4x SAPPHIRE 7970 GHz @1150/1200 - EVGA Classified SR-X 270 - HAF X RC-492 - 2x Samsung 840 512 GB - 16 GB G.Skill DDR3 2400 - EVGA NEX 1500W

User Info: load

load
4 years ago#8
prob sucks. black ops 2 is cool though. for cod.
my old sig stopped working.

User Info: my_name_is_Ed

my_name_is_Ed
4 years ago#9
**** cod. halo is alright. thought the loadouts and Spartan ops would make it good, but then the "ooooh, shiny" effect wore off.
Rosewill Challenger

Bowsaa
4 years ago#10
I just didn't like that Spartan Ops required XBL gold. Was a good game tho.

Definitely liked the new sound effects.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo: Combat Evolved
  3. Looking for UPDATES/Custom Edition

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived