This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Looking for UPDATES/Custom Edition

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo: Combat Evolved
  3. Looking for UPDATES/Custom Edition
3 years ago#1
Trying to find where to download these two. Preferably from a legit/reliable site. Just got a pc and I could have swore it was easier last time.
3 years ago#2
Sticky topic
---
Death Metal and Screamo were created by nerds, spazzes, and other outcasted undesirables in a horrible attempt to be taken seriously.
Witchification Rank: 1
3 years ago#3
Sticky topic

Shh. That's Ren's job.
---
RENAMON!! *weeping* YOU HAVEN'T BENT ANYONE OVER THE SINK AND SHOVED A "CHECK THE STICKY* UP THEIR ASS IN MONTHS!! *curls into ball crying*- Cither3000
3 years ago#4
nope, he retired. along with every one other than you two, which surprises me. i assumed a guy would be playin echo with himself in here. oh how far my halo pc has fallen :(
---
my old sig stopped working.
3 years ago#5
I actually hadn't checked here in months when I posted that.

Still, this place needs more people.
---
RENAMON!! *weeping* YOU HAVEN'T BENT ANYONE OVER THE SINK AND SHOVED A "CHECK THE STICKY* UP THEIR ASS IN MONTHS!! *curls into ball crying*- Cither3000
3 years ago#6
Yeah.
---
I'm a Buddhist. If you have a problem with my peaceful ways, I'll kindly shove them straight up your ass.
3 years ago#7
So, Halo 4. Thoughts?
---
i7-3970X@4.6 GHz - 4x SAPPHIRE 7970 GHz @1150/1200 - EVGA Classified SR-X 270 - HAF X RC-492 - 2x Samsung 840 512 GB - 16 GB G.Skill DDR3 2400 - EVGA NEX 1500W
3 years ago#8
prob sucks. black ops 2 is cool though. for cod.
---
my old sig stopped working.
3 years ago#9
**** cod. halo is alright. thought the loadouts and Spartan ops would make it good, but then the "ooooh, shiny" effect wore off.
---
Rosewill Challenger
3 years ago#10
I just didn't like that Spartan Ops required XBL gold. Was a good game tho.

Definitely liked the new sound effects.
---
  1. Boards
  2. Halo: Combat Evolved
  3. Looking for UPDATES/Custom Edition

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived