This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Hey New Here

#1JM97Posted 12/2/2012 7:26:53 PM
Hey everyone,

I'm not new to the game, I'm actually a veteran but I'm new to this board. I would like to introduce myself as Cyrax. If you look in my signature you will see my YouTube channel in which I'm starting to record game-plays and commentaries for Halo CE daily. I'm a pretty skilled player, I'm a solid sniper and pistol user. My true passion is shotguns though. Today I went 120-5 on Longest during one of those 24/7 servers until I got bored. There were also 16 people in that lobby. Well in general I'm new here and the leader of the [OS] clan, in which stands for Outstanding Shooters. I'm the only one in it considering I just started it recently and I'm looking for members. I know this board is dead and you probably won't see this post for a while but the game isn't dead. I'm online everyday and getting good. If you would like to join the clan please put your online name with the tag here so I can see what it looks like. My main communication is on Skype. If you have a Skype account please add me @redjm97 so I can message you and such.

Until then, Cyrax is out! See you on the battlefield.
---
Cyrax [MG] for Wii U and Cyrax [OS] for Halo CE
http://www.youtube.com/user/jmgamegod
#2ZeskiiPosted 12/3/2012 12:22:37 PM
CE as in Custom Edition or CE as in Combat Evolved?

Hmm:
Not with that attitude. Now pull up your socks and go dig the biggest hole any man has ever dug. You'll become a legend faster that Jesus.-Leafybug

The quote that's popping up on this account on this board o-o

Something's up with GameFOX I think...
---
i7-3970X@4.6 GHz - 4x SAPPHIRE 7970 GHz @1150/1200 - EVGA Classified SR-X 270 - HAF X RC-492 - 2x Samsung 840 512 GB - 16 GB G.Skill DDR3 2400 - EVGA NEX 1500W