hey i need help getting laid

#1ps3_gamer_norgePosted 4/9/2013 11:52:30 AM
hey, im getting to my bodys prime right now, and i need to have sex with a female as soon as possible. im not old enough to go to bars and stuff yet, and i dont have enough money to buy sex on the street either. do any of you have any cool trick to get womans to sleep with you?

i know a magic trick where i can guess the card they pick, do you think that will work?
---
soldier 4 christ
#2Austin EraPosted 4/9/2013 12:00:31 PM
Show them your ps3 bro girls get impressed with it so much they literally walk into your place naked to see the system then they assume the position.
---
[Double click here for a chance to win $1,000,000!!]
No. of users who have won so far: 3
#3ps3_gamer_norge(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 12:03:26 PM
i shown my ps3 to a girl before but she didnt get naked. she only wanted to play coop on little big planet.

im looking for something to trick womans to have lots of sex with me, but i dont know any good ones. im gonna try magicing them tomorrow with the card trick but i would love something else
---
soldier 4 christ
#4TheRealJiraiyaPosted 4/9/2013 12:08:42 PM
I can help you, TC

;)
---
One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. -Plato
http://tinyurl.com/JoinThisIRunIt
#5Mr_BankercatPosted 4/9/2013 12:09:51 PM
Lol, scrubs.
You really wanna know how?
You pick up a copy of "Winnie The Pooh: Tigger's Honey Hunt".

Smash it up in a big bowl. Make sure it's nice and crushed. Then, you must pour your own blood over the electronic scrap. Say "I am MLG and I'd like to get laid". Next date you're on, boom. Sex.
#6ps3_gamer_norge(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 12:10:01 PM
how can you help me
---
soldier 4 christ
#7ps3_gamer_norge(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 12:11:20 PM
Mr_Bankercat posted...
Lol, scrubs.
You really wanna know how?
You pick up a copy of "Winnie The Pooh: Tigger's Honey Hunt".

Smash it up in a big bowl. Make sure it's nice and crushed. Then, you must pour your own blood over the electronic scrap. Say "I am MLG and I'd like to get laid". Next date you're on, boom. Sex.

i dont need to date i just want the sex

what does mlg mean anyway?

and do you have any other tricks that dosent involve me hurting myself? i want something cool like a magic trick or a jetpack or something
---
soldier 4 christ
#8CrimsonStryke28Posted 4/9/2013 12:14:11 PM
Make your hand become your sex partner.
#9ps3_gamer_norge(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 12:15:15 PM
dude i dont neeed virgin advice dude move over for pros
---
soldier 4 christ
#10Austin EraPosted 4/9/2013 12:19:56 PM
Watch the episode of MLP where AppleJack and Pinkie Pie go on an adventure, but Dashy and Flutter get all jelly. I watched it with 5 women so far and it leads to instant sex.
---
[Double click here for a chance to win $1,000,000!!]
No. of users who have won so far: 3