Hang out, Boredom Topic: Episode VII

#231AllstarSniper32Posted 6/30/2014 9:19:49 PMmessage detail
Wait, why does it matter if your mom touched the lock?
---
If the people only understood the rank injustice of our money and banking systems, there would be a revolution before morning - Andrew Jackson
#232BugmeatPosted 6/30/2014 9:21:51 PMmessage detail
Potential fingerprints, because the lock was put on by whoever cut our lock off.

---
Life goes on long after the thrill of living is gone.
#233AllstarSniper32Posted 6/30/2014 9:27:48 PMmessage detail
Bugmeat posted...
Potential fingerprints, because the lock was put on by whoever cut our lock off.

ah ok.
---
If the people only understood the rank injustice of our money and banking systems, there would be a revolution before morning - Andrew Jackson
#234Slayer7861(Topic Creator)Posted 6/30/2014 10:13:36 PMmessage detail
Had a great day today. Vacation is goin' great. Doing so many fun things.
#235BugmeatPosted 7/1/2014 11:49:36 PMmessage detail
Damn. There are just so many terrible posters on this board. So many people that think they're just so clever with the same old stupid s***. All they want to do is make posts that will hopefully start some sort of argument. Either they're posting more or the decent folks that are worthwhile are posting less.

---
#236Slayer7861(Topic Creator)Posted 7/1/2014 11:53:44 PMmessage detail
I know what you mean.. I just ignore all that stuff.
#237BugmeatPosted 7/1/2014 11:57:51 PMmessage detail
I just need to find a new board that doesn't have so many a******* on it.

---
#238AllstarSniper32Posted 7/1/2014 11:59:22 PMmessage detail
Bugmeat posted...
I just need to find a new board that doesn't have so many a******* on it.

Do those exist on Gamefaqs? or even the internet?
---
#239Slayer7861(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2014 12:00:41 AMmessage detail
Every social board has those type of posters. Check out the old game boards.
#240BugmeatPosted 7/2/2014 12:07:22 AMmessage detail
But not every board has so many of them that post so much. This board wasn't always so bad. There were more people worth talking to and that diluted the crap these people constantly spew. Maybe I'll just find a new site altogther. One where the staff actually does some good and gets rid of the useless posters that do nothing but make the place worse and don't let them right back in with a new account within minutes of getting banned.

I'm also going to need a new tv soon. This one is at least 6 years old, probably more but it's finally starting to go. Burn in is becoming an issue. I'm finding it far more susceptible to it. But it's a 42' Dynex 1080P LCD that I got for a little over a grand more than 6 years ago. I think it's held up quite nicely considering that it's just a cheapo store brand television and how many hours each day it typically gets used.

And I still haven't heard anything about my background checks and guard card. :(

---