Anime/Manga/VN/Osu/JRPG/Related Things Discussion Topic XXXVII

#71keyblader1985(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2014 8:50:13 PMmessage detail(edited)
Ugh, had to leave; I was getting a bit of a headache. I did pack some Tylenol though; I'm prepped like a frickin' boy scout.

Now it's time for a massive game of Cards Against Humanity.
---
Official King of PotD
You only need one T-Rex to make the point, though. ~ Samus Sedai
#72keyblader1985(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2014 9:11:38 PMmessage detail
Oh man; there is literally an event dedicated to Streetpasses tomorrow.

And I just got my "100 Streetpasses in one day" accomplishment.
---
Official King of PotD
#73That_70s_showPosted 7/11/2014 9:36:18 PMmessage detail
Finally finished Yuushibu. It wasn't as terrible as I made it out to be in the beginning, but it certainly wasn't particularly good. The ending had an entire genre shift from comedy to action, and it did so really poorly.

But eh, it had its moments. 5/10.

Up next: Kyoukai no Kanata
---
http://i.imgur.com/LmMGB.gif
http://i.imgur.com/N4jz6.gif
#74keyblader1985(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2014 9:46:25 PMmessage detail
What the hell?? There's no karaoke this year. I know I didn't see it on the schedule for today, but it's not there tomorrow night either, and the con ends on Sunday afternoon.
---
Official King of PotD
#75keyblader1985(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2014 11:15:40 PMmessage detail
Oh, it turns out karaoke just wasn't on the actual schedule. It's being held in the event room at the hotel across the street.

So the good news is, they listened to everyone's suggestions last year and made more time/room for karaoke. Bad news is I missed it tonight, and tomorrow it's at the same time as something else I wanted to do.

I don't really have any song I wanted to sing, so I might just skip it. Although it is a fun atmosphere even if you don't sing.
---
Official King of PotD
#76PimpMyRhydonPosted 7/12/2014 2:57:23 AMmessage detail
Finished Mikakunin a little while ago! Totally loved it. It always had me giggling or daw'ing like an idiot. Favorite girl was Konoha but Mashiro is a close second. Shame it's not longer. I wouldn't have minded filler that fleshed out side characters a bit more. Onto No Game No Life now! Read the brief summary and I'm disappointed it's not a more "realistic" type anime like NHK. Still sounds good though.
---
I don't much care for scat in my hentai.
NNID: HaiKirinoNeesama
#77keyblader1985(Topic Creator)Posted 7/12/2014 5:41:22 AMmessage detail
Hey, does Monster Hunter do anything good with Streetpasses? Because my copy just got here yesterday. It's kind of difficult to suddenly blow through a bunch of stuff to get to a part where I activate Streetpass (all while doing a con at the same time), but it would also be a shame to miss out on ALL those potential passes
---
Official King of PotD
#78The_AftermanPosted 7/12/2014 6:42:28 AMmessage detail(edited)
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/55166/t1863430-mh-3ds-features-questions/

as far as i can tell, you exchange Guild card, and can send certain people on quests to get items

idk

monster hunter is stupid anyways

My knowledge on the subject is a little limited, but I believe that streetpass is the same as with other 3ds games and the system in general. If you happen to walk past somebody who also has their 3ds on with streetpass enabled while your 3ds is on with streetpass enabled, your system will recieve their information and they will recieve yours. If they have Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, your system will also recieve their information from the game, and they will recieve yours. While this doesn't actually do anything to help you,(aside from possibly unlocking some titles, I'm not sure,) you can see the guild cards of anyone who your 3ds has connected to, and they can see your guild card.
As far as the Hunters for Hire, I don't understand it either. I have heard that there is a "Heros for Hire" in the free little RPG thing that uses your miis, so maybe it's similar to that? I think that lets you use new quests that you didn't previously have unlocked by talking to the guildmaster in Port Tanzia, but to be honest I'm not sure.

The "Hunters for Hire" feature allows you to send out the hunters who you have either played with or streetpassed off on a mission. The key requirement for this is you must have recieved their guild cards, it doesn't matter how you got it.

When you send the hunter out on a mission, then they will return after you've done 2 free hunts / quests. You'll then be given several items relevant to the quest they went on.

On a side note, this is the ONLY way to get various items required to make a couple of armour sets.

---
probably not gonna mention it
#79keyblader1985(Topic Creator)Posted 7/12/2014 7:22:14 AMmessage detail
Damn; Streetpass-only items. And who knows how long it would take to get to the point where I activate Streetpass (and I bet I still wouldn't be ble to get those specific items in the beginning anyway). Screw it.
---
Official King of PotD
#80Lazy_NarumiPosted 7/12/2014 9:11:37 AMmessage detail
PimpMyRhydon posted...
Finished Mikakunin a little while ago! Totally loved it. It always had me giggling or daw'ing like an idiot. Favorite girl was Konoha but Mashiro is a close second. Shame it's not longer. I wouldn't have minded filler that fleshed out side characters a bit more. Onto No Game No Life now! Read the brief summary and I'm disappointed it's not a more "realistic" type anime like NHK. Still sounds good though.

Welcome to the NHK? You mean that anime?

No they are not the same. The only thing similar would be the reclusive thing and even then its superficial at the most. The focus would be the 'games' the fanservice along with how BAMF and OP Sora/Shiro are.

Someone got realllllllllly mad over at MF because I said I didn't see how No Game no Life glorifies Hikki because of the fact that its a spoof anime rather than a serious business anime like NHK. Then we went into a thing about Japan and different cultures and oh boy.

@Key Off hand I do not and I apologize.