Finally starting K-On!

#21acesxhighPosted 7/11/2014 12:23:10 AMmessage detail
My favourite is Mugi, but I love them all.
---
TIME TO IMPACT EXCITER
http://i.imgur.com/teH4y.gif || http://i.imgur.com/2VAIbLE.gif
#22JamesOwnzMazPosted 7/11/2014 2:39:26 AMmessage detail
Mio is the best.

Azusa started off really bad by bringing drama into the show but is the best character in the second season.

Tsumugi is a joke.. and a prop..worst character.
---
I Am The Architect
#23AllstarSniper32(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2014 2:44:40 AMmessage detail
adjl posted...
Wait, does this mean you're doing the entirety of Endless Eight? I'll warn you, I typically go in with that same mentality, not wanting to skip episodes just in case there happens to be some novel material in there (I rather resented this tendency when I watched Wolf's Rain >.>). I tried applying that mentality to Haruhi S2. I gave up and dropped the series for three years, because I just couldn't be bothered to make it more than 3-4 episodes into the E8. It wasn't until I decided to skip most of the E8 that I came back and finished the series, thoroughly enjoying 50% of it.

Props for your dedication, but the Endless Eight has broken men. I warn you not to take it too lightly.

I did the entirety of the whole series, in broadcast order. While I'm waiting for season two of K-on! I'll go back and watch the first season of K-On! subbed instead of dubbed. If season 2 still isn't finished, then I'm going to watch Haruhi again but in the rebroadcast order, or whatever it's called. I'll most likely watch the Endless Eight episodes again. There's lots of repetition, but each Endless Eight episode really does have different parts than each of the others.

Tomorrow, I will be continuing K-On! from episode 12, almost done with the first season so I'm really hoping season 2 gets done soon!
---
If the people only understood the rank injustice of our money and banking systems, there would be a revolution before morning - Andrew Jackson
#24FiyunPosted 7/11/2014 3:12:24 AMmessage detail(edited)
Best would have been if you had read all six volumes, and watched the OVA+Movie.
---
http://www.backloggery.com/trashknight
#25AllstarSniper32(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2014 10:19:46 AMmessage detail
Fiyun posted...
Best would have been if you had read all six volumes, and watched the OVA+Movie.

Of K-On!?
---
If the people only understood the rank injustice of our money and banking systems, there would be a revolution before morning - Andrew Jackson
#26JamesOwnzMazPosted 7/11/2014 12:28:51 PMmessage detail
Endless 8 wasn't so bad.. there was just enough brand new material in each episode to make it a bit different.

But then again if you are a huge fan of the series I could see it really pissing you off.. me not so much.. as I haven't even watched any of the movies.
---
I Am The Architect
#27Viking_MudcrapPosted 7/11/2014 12:29:57 PMmessage detail
Terrible anime. One of the worst pieces of s*** i ever seen.
---
4484-8357-2700
Trainer Name: Saga
#28AllstarSniper32(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2014 2:02:06 PMmessage detail
Welp, finished season 1. Stoked for season 2 to be finished so I can watch it!
---
#29AllstarSniper32(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2014 10:19:48 PMmessage detail
I am now on episode 4 of the subbed version.

I like both voices for all the characters so far.
---
#30AllstarSniper32(Topic Creator)Posted 7/12/2014 7:50:56 PMmessage detail
bumping because I'm still waiting for season 2! I'm an episode and a half from finishing the first season subbed. I still like both voices for each character.

I'm sure it would have been hard to do but I was hoping that the english voices were going to do the singing of the songs....oh well.
---