If you play this post here.

#1DemonOnikagePosted 8/30/2007 11:14:39 PM

If anyone actually comes to these boards... post here if you have completed or atleast played this game.

#2sparticusjoePosted 9/2/2007 7:57:00 PM
I've played it on the XBox. I'm stuck on the part where you're in the lab, and there's the green gas in the room next to it. I can't figure out how the hell to get rid of it, if I step in the gas, I die instantly.
---
I'm Sparticus!
#3DemonOnikage(Topic Creator)Posted 9/3/2007 5:53:15 AM
OMG a player lol, you need to use the CCT and access the ventilation, that will get rid of the gas. Your not too far be-hind me though i have stopped for now. Good luck, and how have you been enjoying the game?
#4YiffOfTheNilePosted 9/22/2007 5:42:31 PM
I finished the game today.
---
FFXI - Lv75WHM/37BLM - Yiffsy - Cerberus
Fox McCloud Federation
#5AliosisPosted 9/25/2007 4:45:35 AM
Err... a room just ate me in chapter one...
---
Bump head to find box.
#6solidsnake48554Posted 9/29/2007 9:40:44 PM
yeah i beat it like 2 years ago and i play it and beat it from time to time , will they ever make a sequel?
---
''this is jason bourne''
#7Runner_stylePosted 10/25/2007 1:24:41 AM
yeah i beat it like 2 years ago and i play it and beat it from time to time , will they ever make a sequel?

__

There are no plans for "run like hell 2" and that is a major shame. I found this game to be pretty good with a very good story to it. It would of been nice to see a number 2 where you witness the destruction of earth where you see all humans and animal life turned into material for the aliens growth.

In all honesty though I think they had it planned that there would never be a run like hell 2 since they actually show Earth being turned into a giant nest for the aliens.

If I was the main character in this game though I would be so depressed, his wife, best friends, his work and living place converted, and soon after escaping he finds out all is doomed.
#8Runner_stylePosted 10/30/2007 5:09:37 AM
Scratch my last post regarding earth being destroyed. There was nothing in the ending that showed what I said. I just got through playing the game again yesterday and in all honesty there is a massive ground for a RLH 2 to be released.

It wasn' t the earth what shown "the race" on it was "the race's" home planet.
#9Banjo_ozPosted 11/29/2007 3:54:59 PM
I absolutely LOVED this game, having owned and played it on the PS2 (currently looking for it for the Xbox now, so I can play it on my 360... that's how much I loved it!).

I found it HUGELY atmospheric, probably the most of a "horror" themed game bar Silent Hill (on a par with the best Resident Evils, IMO), and loved the characters and storyline.

My one disappointment is that there was never a sequel, despite the game ending almost promising one!

I remember going to Interplay's forums and seeing concept art and talk from the developers that RLH was planned to be a series (ala Mass Effect now), but that the chances of a second game was now slim. Then, when Interplay's site folded, all traces of any RLH-related stuff vanished for good, sadly.
#10Hogan90Posted 12/21/2007 2:50:36 PM
I'm playing this for the first time today, as I hear its good. Anybody got some good tips?
---
There are things in life worse than death. Have you ever spent the evening with an insurance salesman?