I Have A Fish In My Pants 2: Fishing Harder

#1InamedAcatEponaPosted 12/13/2007 8:21:17 PM
It started as a the good ol' I Have A Fish In My Pants topic, (moderated within minutes) and then grew into the new updated version of I Have A Fish In My Pants, which though greatly popular on the Fable 2 boards never managed to reach the 500 mark. In this topic we shall try again, and race against the mods to see if we can get there before they do. 500 onward, my fishy brethren!
---
"I'm about to go to the marines, cause I know how to build leet marine chars with +10 aim charms"
#2Twisted JAXPosted 12/13/2007 8:28:15 PM
TO 500!
In this action packed sequel to the fan-favorite hit, McClaine discovers a fish in his pants that he will not soon forget! Starring: Bruce Willis, Billy Mays, The Spice Girls, Quentin Tarantino, Mountain Dew, with guest appearances by Bruce Willis!

---
Psychobilly Naptime
Bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out!
#3TheGamerPenguinPosted 12/13/2007 8:36:43 PM
*insert explosion*
---
We want sex, drugs, and Rock 'n' Roll! Well, I'm not much of a drug user, and I'd only have sex with the person if I cared for them. But I want the Rock!
#4meralonnePosted 12/13/2007 10:29:28 PM
cue Bruce on Harley...

"Whose motorcycle is this?"
"It's a chopper, baby."
"Whose chopper is this?"
"It's Zed's, baby."
"Who's Zed?"
"Zed's dead, honey. Zed's dead."
---
"Sigs are for dorks."-- my wife
#5Twisted JAXPosted 12/14/2007 8:58:03 AM
*cue Misirlou riff*

---
Dick Dale and the Del Tones
Bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out!
#6meralonnePosted 12/14/2007 4:25:23 PM
**bad guy picks up note attached to dead henchman, reads it**

Now I have a machine gun
Ho Ho Ho
---
#7InamedAcatEpona(Topic Creator)Posted 12/14/2007 6:29:33 PM
*Willis does triple double backflip barrel roll through a flaming helicopter

"Yipee kayey mutha fisher."
---
"I'm about to go to the marines, cause I know how to build leet marine chars with +10 aim charms"
#8meralonnePosted 12/15/2007 5:16:55 PM
Name that show:

Two men stand facing each other. One man has a fish in his hand. Cue music. Man with a fish in his hand starts a silly dance and starts smacking the other guy in the face with his fish.
(Hint: it's not Bruce Willis related, unfortunately...)
---
#9InamedAcatEpona(Topic Creator)Posted 12/15/2007 5:33:50 PM
(Hint: it's not Bruce Willis related, unfortunately...)

Well then there goes all my ideas.....*walks alway slowly in shame*
---
#10Twisted JAXPosted 12/15/2007 6:10:27 PM
BEOWULF

---
Encyclopedia Dramatica