Rhydon or Nidoking?

#1masterdreninPosted 1/6/2010 3:14:36 PM
I'm going to my Earthquake and Rock Slide TMs on one of them.
I know Rhydon is better but his speed makes me >__< and I'm at Celadon (not Safari Zone just yet).
And I'd teach Nido Ice Beam if I use him (don't worry I'm going to have Articuno and I'm teaching Gyarados Blizzard).

And it's for ingame (lol).
Get a beastly Nidoking now or wait for a more beastly Rhydon? What would you do?
---
"Those who have faced death know that seeing a falcon punch thrown by Gojit with the body of Bruce Lee is a life changing thing..." yeee ~ Hezablak
#2l_Love_YouPosted 1/6/2010 5:39:52 PM
Whatever you like. YEEEEEEE
---
"My sister's expecting a baby, and I don't know if I'm going to be an uncle or an aunt." Chuck Nevitt.
#3LiikalaPosted 1/6/2010 5:51:31 PM
Grounds are for Electrics which are always faster anyway, except for Dugtrio, except for Jolteon/Electrode.
#4anti_danPosted 1/6/2010 6:59:02 PM
For ingame you should probably have neither.

Really all you want is pokemon with high speeds and specials so you can get 1 hit KOs against the elite 4. Pretty much all you need is:

Kadabra/Alakazam (with psychic)
Articuno (Lvl 51 will suffice)
Jolteon/Zapdos (With Tbolt)
Random pokemon with fireblast
Random water type with surf
#5cjd92Posted 1/7/2010 2:41:11 PM
^ you can solo the elite 4 with Blastoise. So..... all you really need is a Blastoise.
#6masterdrenin(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2010 6:54:09 PM
AWW YEE xD

O lawdy ppl, I'm doing this for fun.
You were just supposed to choose one of them <__<

Ima use Rhydon hyesz
---
"Those who have faced death know that seeing a falcon punch thrown by Gojit with the body of Bruce Lee is a life changing thing..." yeee ~ Hezablak
#7cjd92Posted 1/8/2010 7:12:30 PM
Oops. Sorry, the ghost off of topic posting got me.
#8AllanScottiPosted 1/11/2010 3:50:19 PM
Neither really matters.

If I had to choose one, Rhydon, as it gets STAB on both Earthquake and Rock Slide, and both of those use its very high attack stat.

Also: The entire game can be ran from start to end with no more than 3 Pokemon caught in the 'dex.

(Starter, Magikarp/Gyarados OR Starter, Abra, Mew (via Mew Glitch))

(No-one would waste a legit event Mew for a 2 Pokemon finish. And you'd need a 3rd Pokemon to trade it in anyways.)
---
Allan's the name, ArtMoney and Guitar Hero's the game.