Who are the strongest Pokemon stat-wise?

#1Newgamer2009Posted 1/30/2011 9:09:56 AM
I want to get the surfing pikachu,but i need 2 more pokemon,please help,thanks.
---
I didnt like new gamer with squirtle....=P -drk_net / my pants are always off man-Aura1337
Back in the day, when God WASNT a llama.-Necro_Slain
#2LiikalaPosted 1/30/2011 11:58:35 AM
Nidorino.
#3lloyd0117Posted 1/31/2011 6:33:49 PM
well statistically ... that would be dragonite and gyarados, and arcanine for the non legendaries (although arcanine's move pool is horrible) obviously mewtwo, mew, zapdos, articuno, and moltres have high stats (articuno and moltres have bad move pools too though)

dragonite and gyarados have x4 weaknesses to ice and electric respectively though and i believe theyre both x2 weak vs rock

next up would be exeggutor, lapras and tauros
#4LiikalaPosted 1/31/2011 7:02:26 PM
Cloyster is tied with Gyarados in total stats.
#5TheGreatDebatePosted 2/1/2011 8:51:19 AM
Magikarp
---
I have a Barry Bonds rookie card
Value: $3.00 >:(
#6lloyd0117Posted 2/2/2011 1:44:58 PM
yes but that is mostly crammed into defense, the rest of his stats are meh
#7gbchaosmasterPosted 2/2/2011 3:27:35 PM
^There's a flaw in this topic - did he mean base stat total or not?

I have a suggestion though. How about we focus on the more interesting several questions that emerge from this topic.

- What's the surfing Pikachu got to do with Red?
- Why is the surfing Pikachu relevant to his question?
- Could he somehow think he needs the two strongest pokemon in order to get the Surfing Pikachu?
- ^Why would he think such a thing? And why two pokemon?
- Why two pokemon with surfing Pikachu? Is it a 3-pokemon team?
- Why would one make a 3-pokemon team?
- Why would one ask for strongest pokemon stat-wise for ingame? You may be tempted to answer "a newb", but what newb actually cares about stats? We must be dealing with an exquisite breed of newbness here. One from 2009? Maybe he's a one-year old?

Questions, questions.
---
gbchaosmaster
#8GunbladeladPosted 2/3/2011 4:38:57 PM
I actually reckon he's got 4 Pokemon set up for gaining the Surfing Pikachu through Pokemon Stadium, and is simply wanting to get 2 more to round out the squad. After all, the Stadium Surfing Pikachu prize isn't unique to Yellow, although the mini-game is.

In fact, the requirements (beside compatibility) to get Surfing Pikachu from Stadium is that the Pikachu must be in your selection of 3 for all the relevant battles.
---
Where logic won't work - I will
PAL Gamers unite - http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/277-pal-gaming