This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ladder runewords in single player

#1PenguinLord2324Posted 7/13/2010 7:41:03 PM
Is there a stand-alone mod out there that will let me use ladder only runewords in single player? I tried PlugY, but apparently there's no current version of it that works with 1.13, plus that has a lot of extra stuff. I just want the runewords.
---
How about a Carrier with Giant Broodlords as interceptors that shoot out banelings that explode into broodlings that shoot out Carriers?
#2ICanHearTheHeadPosted 7/13/2010 8:00:54 PM
http://www.d2offline.info/index.php?/topic/84-runeword-mod/
---
SIDDLE666 & ICHTH: Killin Topics, Smokin Cigs, Wearing Kilts & Kickin You in the ****ing Bawz. \_0_/\_O_/
#3PenguinLord2324(Topic Creator)Posted 7/14/2010 2:14:20 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#4PenguinLord2324(Topic Creator)Posted 7/14/2010 2:28:59 PM
For some reason this doesn't seem to be working. I installed it, extracted it to my Diablo 2 folder, into the "runewords" folder that it creates, I made a shortcut of my diablo.exe, I added -direct -txt to the end of the target line, I added the \runewords to the end of the start in line, and I tried to make an insight, and it didn't work. Yes I inserted the runes in the correct order (Ral-Tir-Tal-Sol) and yes it was a polearm, a Partizan to be specific. Is there something I skipped?
---
How about a Carrier with Giant Broodlords as interceptors that shoot out banelings that explode into broodlings that shoot out Carriers?
#5ICanHearTheHeadPosted 7/14/2010 7:55:41 PM
make sure there is a space after the " in the target line before you add the -direct -txt it should be "exe"(space here)-direct -txt

extract the runeword.zip into your diablo 2 folder. that's all you need to do with that. It should look like this up in the top address bar when you open up the runewords folder in your d2 folder.

C:\Program Files\Diablo II\Runewords

Create a short cut, put it on your desktop. then do the start line/target line

the target line should look something like this: DONT FORGET TO ADD A SPACE AFTER THE LAST" in exe
"C:\Program Files\Diablo II\Diablo II.exe" -direct -txt

the start line should look like this:
"C:\Program Files\Diablo II\runewords" make sure it ends with the quotes.

Install the redrunemod to see if that works too. If that still doesnt work, dunno what to tell ya. make sure you're running the latest version of the game.
---
SIDDLE666 & ICHTH: Killin Topics, Smokin Cigs, Wearing Kilts & Kickin You in the ****ing Bawz. \_0_/\_O_/
#6ICanHearTheHeadPosted 7/14/2010 7:59:30 PM
Oh, and it sounds like to me that you put the shortcut in your runeword folder? That's not necessary. You place it on your desktop.
---