This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best solo class in whole game?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo II: Lord of Destruction
  3. Best solo class in whole game?
5 years ago#1
Can solo N,NM and Hell easily. And why?
---
'Do you dream of madness as you sleep..or of me!"
5 years ago#2
Paladin seems a likely contender. Spam hammers, excluding wave 2 of Baal's minions, which you spam Holy Bolt on. No thinking necessary.
---
"Don't beg for it. Earn it. Then it will be granted to you."
Currently playing: Fallout NV, Disgaea 2, SNES stuff
5 years ago#3
I don't know about hell/nightmare, but trapassin seems to me to be a great all around character. Can tackle anything, with traps can use high MFing equipment, and has a shadow master that can.. if need be... take care of nearly anything you can't with enough mana potions to keep recasting her.
---
Friend code: 4684-2994-7877 (random code, not sure what it's for 4124-4604-9480)
5 years ago#4

I don't know about hell/nightmare, but trapassin seems to me to be a great all around character. Can tackle anything, with traps can use high MFing equipment, and has a shadow master that can.. if need be... take care of nearly anything you can't with enough mana potions to keep recasting her.

A trapper is a good candidate actually. They destroy normal and nightmare, and most of hell mode. For immunes, they have Fire Blast and Death Sentry, which are quite effective. Mind Blast is helpful too.

If the TC actually means "class" and not "build", then yeah, Paladins are pretty damn good. Holy Shield is great, they get resistances fairly easily thanks to their class-specific shields, their auras are useful for a variety of situations, and they have good skills (Blessed Hammer and Zeal being ideal candidates).
5 years ago#5

Lightning Javazon or poison-mancer

5 years ago#6
SummonMancers worked for me.

Merc + golem gets first kill, then you build your army from there, usually in act one. Then you go back to where ever you're headed to.

Then you hide in the back and curse things + corpse explosion.

Its a slow start, but it'll pay off later on

---
We're watching an Ocean Show on Discovery Channel and drinking every time they say "dolphins." PS Seals kill birds, tell all your friends. chippyafrog
5 years ago#7
The best solo class in the whole game depends on if you are playing with or without access to high runes.
If you have them a plenty then the Paladin is without a doubt the best choice.
If you are playing single player or you don't have high runes, the Sorceress is the best.

Why?

Teleport is the single easiest method to traverse the acts.
Immunity may be a bit of a concern for the single element Sorc, but a dual element sorc will almost never need to kill a double immune.
---
The cake was never a lie, it was just poisoned.
5 years ago#8
My favorite is a lightning/poison javazon. Except for a very few enemies, you won't have problems with immunities. She's a pimp vs. mobs and bosses, is really safe and fun, and doesn't require great gear to kick ass. I have a level 94 javazon, and she's never died.
---
From my dear lollipoppins:
http://i36.tinypic.com/fe3qsl.jpg
5 years ago#9
Hands down with bare bones equipment is the Summoning Necro >_>
---
http://www.backloggery.com/kodan882
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo II: Lord of Destruction
  3. Best solo class in whole game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived