This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you have to resummon your skels?

#1CorvantherPosted 11/6/2010 2:54:18 AM
I have lod ordered, but am playing classic till it gets here, and before you ask I posted this here because no one reads the old board. Anyway when you get a new rank of skeletal mastery do you have to unsummon all your skels and remake new ones to take advantage of the new mastery level?
#2LordLolTrolTrooPosted 11/6/2010 3:20:37 AM
Yes.
But on the bright side, if you use a Skill Shrine and resummon them, they'll be 2 Slvl's stronger even after the effect expires.
---
Hatred is stronger than fear.
#3Corvanther(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2010 3:37:32 AM
You know never thought of that, just started playing him. Usually play the archer.
#4LyrstPosted 11/6/2010 9:18:44 AM
I can say from experience, through most of normal, I rarely had to resummon my skeletons regardless :D
Yes, for the new skills to take effect, you have to re-cast them. But no reason you can't head back to a lesser act, kill some easy stuff and recast em. Although 1 point wouldn't really warrant going out of your way to recast your skeletons, rather then waiting for life to "take it's course" and summon new ones anyway.
---
Friend code: 4684-2994-7877 (random code, not sure what it's for 4124-4604-9480)
#5Corvanther(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2010 3:01:24 AM
Do your skels vanish from level to level in LoD like they do in classic? You beat Andariel with an army but your friends all died, again, on the way to Lut Golain?
#6TravelingJackPosted 11/7/2010 3:07:33 AM
No, they stick around until they die, are unsummoned, or you save and exit.
---
From my best bro MagicToaster:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtBVrazhLLQ