This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best sorceress build for PvM ONLY?

#1afterlife_zombePosted 8/7/2011 12:12:51 PM
I was wondering in opinions, what is the best sorceress build solely for PvM. I have a lightning sorceress now, which does ok, but i feel like either a orb sorceress or a blizzard sorceress could potentially be better since I am only doing PvM.

Any opinions?
#2TravelingJackPosted 8/7/2011 12:14:42 PM
I'd recommend a Meteorb AND a lightning/orb sorc. They're both very capable and easy, and they have different end-game uses.
---
The Greatest Oriental Gentleman of all the times....Sir Lorenzo Von Mattenhorn.
#3afterlife_zombe(Topic Creator)Posted 8/7/2011 12:17:39 PM
I guess something else i should mention is that I'm at level 70 and can reset my skills and instantly switch to a different build. I'm mainly going to be doing diablo/ baal runs and ubers.
#4TravelingJackPosted 8/7/2011 12:19:42 PM
For Diablo and Baal, I recommend a Meteorb. For Ubers...I suggest a different class altogether.
---
http://i54.tinypic.com/1zea2ch.jpg
#5afterlife_zombe(Topic Creator)Posted 8/7/2011 12:21:28 PM
for ubers i'll mainly just be kiting, while my friend tanks them. I'll be distracting all of the minions, which I feel like a sorceress is perfect for.
#6Sharpie OnePosted 8/7/2011 12:35:55 PM
GameFAQs never fails to amaze me, even 5+ years later. xfd
---
*Amphetamine
#7destructoclausPosted 8/7/2011 12:51:19 PM
Without proper gear, you'll get rocked hard in ubers. Not trying to be mean, but that's just the way it is, so I hope you have CoH, Hoto, Sojs etc on your sorc.

For the other bosses, Light sorcs with infinity are the fastest PvM build in the game. If you don't have access to Infinity then go with Meteorb. Great dual element that's not gear-reliant and is fairly quick at killing bosses. Though, don't use the skill Meteor. Unless you have 0 FCR Fire Ball is the quicker killer. This is especially true at 63 FCR or above, which is very easy to get on a sorc. Meteor is only in the name for ease.
---
Soul Silver FC - 4469 3620 2054 / Diamond FC - 1033 3883 0634
Anyone who thinks they're into good metal, talk to me and I'll point you in the right direction.