better javazon?

• Topic Archived
9 years ago#1
im planning to make a javazon and i was just wondering wether a plaguezon r a regular light zon would be better, r possibly a hybrid of plague/light, which is where im leaning toward.

i did some research and a plaguezon could easily do 33k+ for about 16.2 secs, so thats about 2k a second, the problem and advantage of this is that it's over 16 secs and you could possibly use other moves to kill faster, but if your not a hybrid your stuck with waiting for 16 seconds till you cast again. of course, since they are hybrids hybrids, elemental immunes wont be that much of a problem, but of course one element in the hybrid will be weaker.

which javazon will be better?
so is a hybrid reasonable and do you think it could take on hell?
anyone feel like donating me titans?
My faith in you is nothing but the dark path in the night between the abandoned shack of my poor, dim earthly life.
9 years ago#2
bumper cars!

anyone know which is the better choice?

lol and you don't have to answer the 3rd question
My faith in you is nothing but the dark path in the night between the abandoned shack of my poor, dim earthly life.
9 years ago#3
Lightning Fury is an extremely fast killer.
"When did ignorance become a point of view?" - Dilbert
9 years ago#4
what realm you play on? I might have some titan's for ya
9 years ago#5
im on west ladder sc!
9 years ago#6
my idea was to have a hybrid with plague and a long range/melee light attk, so you can set up your plague "lines" then when they get poisoned you go melee r go ranged

it would seem lightning fury is the obvious choice, although there are a lot of lightning immunes.....and thats were the hybrid would help, also in dueling a hybrid would really help since you can launch your plague "lines" and while you enemy maneuvers around them, you use a second attk like lightning fury/charged strike, and if the enemy should have enigma, then you could always use charged strike for closeness r stay in you poison.

i do realize that the lightning would be weaker, but the plaguezon hybrid could be a decent character in pvp and pvm, if wielding the right equips.

im open for suggestions, opinions, and possible gear to help me test this out, since im am fairly poor >.<. and in advance, thx for your help!
9 years ago#7
Even though lightning fury may say something like 2.5k damage etc. it's actually doing alot more than that, especially when thrown into large groups and/or bounced off of walls.

When using poison skills in PvM, I liked to thrown in a little Fend/Jab action as well. Very effective. As for dueling, I hope you like to run a lot.
"Where life had no value; death, sometimes, had its price."
For a Few Dollars More
9 years ago#8
sorry man I'm on east
9 years ago#9
hmm thats true, lamano, but that's pvm, and also the hybrid would have lightning fury, but not as strong,

and thats ok about the titans, it was worth a shot
8 years ago#10
anyone feel like giving me any "insight" (lol) on this dilemma? i almost reached lvl 70 and i still didn't use up a skill point, i gotta decide....and when im in hell i dont want to be completely reliant on others...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived