This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

better javazon?

#1Calamity_ReaverPosted 3/2/2008 2:46:01 PM
im planning to make a javazon and i was just wondering wether a plaguezon r a regular light zon would be better, r possibly a hybrid of plague/light, which is where im leaning toward.

i did some research and a plaguezon could easily do 33k+ for about 16.2 secs, so thats about 2k a second, the problem and advantage of this is that it's over 16 secs and you could possibly use other moves to kill faster, but if your not a hybrid your stuck with waiting for 16 seconds till you cast again. of course, since they are hybrids hybrids, elemental immunes wont be that much of a problem, but of course one element in the hybrid will be weaker.

which javazon will be better?
so is a hybrid reasonable and do you think it could take on hell?
anyone feel like donating me titans?
---
My faith in you is nothing but the dark path in the night between the abandoned shack of my poor, dim earthly life.
#2Calamity_Reaver(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2008 6:36:00 PM
bumper cars!

anyone know which is the better choice?

lol and you don't have to answer the 3rd question
---
My faith in you is nothing but the dark path in the night between the abandoned shack of my poor, dim earthly life.
#3PacifickarmaPosted 3/2/2008 6:37:53 PM
Lightning Fury is an extremely fast killer.
---
"When did ignorance become a point of view?" - Dilbert
#4GimmieDangerPosted 3/2/2008 7:03:33 PM
what realm you play on? I might have some titan's for ya
#5Calamity_Reaver(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2008 5:34:44 PM
im on west ladder sc!
---
#6Calamity_Reaver(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2008 6:00:37 PM
my idea was to have a hybrid with plague and a long range/melee light attk, so you can set up your plague "lines" then when they get poisoned you go melee r go ranged

it would seem lightning fury is the obvious choice, although there are a lot of lightning immunes.....and thats were the hybrid would help, also in dueling a hybrid would really help since you can launch your plague "lines" and while you enemy maneuvers around them, you use a second attk like lightning fury/charged strike, and if the enemy should have enigma, then you could always use charged strike for closeness r stay in you poison.

i do realize that the lightning would be weaker, but the plaguezon hybrid could be a decent character in pvp and pvm, if wielding the right equips.

im open for suggestions, opinions, and possible gear to help me test this out, since im am fairly poor >.<. and in advance, thx for your help!
---
#7LaManoNeraPosted 3/3/2008 6:13:03 PM
Even though lightning fury may say something like 2.5k damage etc. it's actually doing alot more than that, especially when thrown into large groups and/or bounced off of walls.

When using poison skills in PvM, I liked to thrown in a little Fend/Jab action as well. Very effective. As for dueling, I hope you like to run a lot.
---
"Where life had no value; death, sometimes, had its price."
For a Few Dollars More
#8GimmieDangerPosted 3/3/2008 6:22:13 PM
sorry man I'm on east
#9Calamity_Reaver(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2008 6:30:47 PM
hmm thats true, lamano, but that's pvm, and also the hybrid would have lightning fury, but not as strong,

and thats ok about the titans, it was worth a shot
---
#10Calamity_Reaver(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2008 6:37:40 PM
anyone feel like giving me any "insight" (lol) on this dilemma? i almost reached lvl 70 and i still didn't use up a skill point, i gotta decide....and when im in hell i dont want to be completely reliant on others...
---