The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Cannot enter game -- Bad character stat data (something like that)

#1gallantknightPosted 7/12/2008 1:44:19 PM
I just reinstalled this game a week ago, and I was having fun just slowly trudging through single player. Whenever I try to play on Open Battlenet, though, I only managed to get into one game. Afterwards, I failed to join all my games. I can create games, and soon afterwards, I would fail to enter games because of something called "Bad character stat data." What does this mean and how can I fix it?

I don't hack and I don't know how, so I don't think it's that. Could my version somehow be outdated? Thanks in advance!
---
"Do the impossible, see the invisible... Touch the untouchable, break the unbreakable..." - Gurren Lagann's Creed
#2Animemasta90Posted 7/12/2008 2:25:40 PM
What version are you currently using?
#3gallantknight(Topic Creator)Posted 7/12/2008 2:36:19 PM
I have no clue. It spent a lot of time redownloading things when I reinstalled it though.
---
"Do the impossible, see the invisible... Touch the untouchable, break the unbreakable..." - Gurren Lagann's Creed
#4rkingPosted 7/12/2008 2:50:55 PM
I've had this problem when I put a item from a hardcore character onto a softcore one. It may be possible that even though you didn't do that, an item you recently put on your character is causing problems. If you can remember what item(s) you recently put on your character, you could try putting them in an ATMA stash then reloading your character. If that works, it's a problem with the item(s). If not, then I'm not sure.
---
I play D2:LoD OFFLINE.
For further info, please see the above line.