The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How can I get lots of rejuvenation potions

#1Teenage RiotPosted 7/17/2008 9:34:06 PM
The Transmute in the player's guide (3 healing + 3 mana potions) isn't working for me.
---
I don't know whether you fully understand that I have just been shot; but it takes more than that to kill a Bull Moose.
http://www.last.fm/user/Leetdude
#2xCompulsiveLiarPosted 7/17/2008 9:35:16 PM
Go to act 1 and kill monsters.
---
Pay no attention to my name.
#3VyddenPosted 7/17/2008 9:41:39 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#4VyddenPosted 7/17/2008 9:42:37 PM
Actually it's 3 and 3 with a chipped gem to make the rejuvie.
---
--Shake Your Paranoia--
"Planting the dead. How odd."
#5derratePosted 7/17/2008 9:43:10 PM
Kill stuff in hell. Pick up all fulls and cube the little ones. I never run out.
---
What do I look for in a girl? A triple nipple.
(>o(>O_O)>
#6wolfy42Posted 7/18/2008 4:11:46 AM
You could also make a find potion merc if you really wanted.

It's not needed mind you.....but it's one way to get a ton of potions in a very small amount of time.

Find potion bards just run through act III + in normal quickly killing large groups of enemies and using find potion on the corpses left behind. I think usually they use warcry to kill large numbers in very short periods of time (just tele to areas with those numbers.

If your barb can handle nightmare easily with warcries etc then you could combo it with Skill GC and Pgem runs at the same time.

With 20 points in find potion and +skills you reach a 90+% chance to get a potion per corpse. You only get a 10% chance per corpse though to get a full revive. Still when you kill 20+ enemies in a few seconds each place you teleport to...thats a very large number of full revives in seconds each time.

You don't need ANY special equipment to make a potion barbarian either...it's cake. You can easily keep your other characters constantly supplied with full revives that way.

I've never done it myself....but it could be useful to someone just starting out:)
---
Games are like life. If it's a good one, you really don't want it to end. Winning isn't everything, enjoying the game as much as possible is.
#7Eson06Posted 7/18/2008 4:16:07 AM
I'd cow level, any difficulty
#8theycallhimjimPosted 7/18/2008 8:40:22 AM
3 healing pots + 3 mana pots + chipped gem = part rejuv potion

3 part rejuv pots = full rejuv pot

Just pick up Every. Damn. Rejuvenation potion you find, cube them up, and you should end up with a ridiculous number of full rejuv pots.
---
Ceci n'est pas une signature.