This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Aura Stack

• Topic Archived
7 years ago#1
Well, I've decided to try a mojomancer and decided that the best way to deal with bosses is using Iron Maiden (the curse, not the band) and Thorns aura, thus I was wondering about aura stacking and what not.

Say I've got an Iron Golem created from a Bramble Armor, my necro has Bramble too as does my merc (should I go for a Thorns aura Act II merc or a Edge equipped one?). That way I'd have 3 Bramble-Thorns + An Edge-Thorns OR Merc-Thorns

How would these auras stack?
A) 3 Brambles (Golem, Merc, Necro) + Edge = Potentially lvl 78 aura
B) 3 Brambles + Merc Aura = 63 + Merc aura
C) They wouldn't stack at all

Also, would the Thorns dmg stack with Iron Maiden? (4825% returned dmg FTW)
How come our number system is based on units of ten when we only have EIGHT fingers?... WOAHHHHHH -Earl Sinclair
7 years ago#2
Aura's only stack if they are equipped on the same character. With 2 Dreams equipped on yourself it would give you a lvl 30? holy shock, but if you equip another dream on your merc it wouldn't stack. Even if you yourself use the Holy Shock aura as a skill together with 2 dreams it wouldn't stack together.
If when you get there isn't where you wanted to be, you never needed to be there in the first place.
-Mr T-Rex, Eek! the Cat
7 years ago#3
the above poster is correct. the highest level aura will take effect and the others will be useless
Remember kids, sentences are like girlfriends. If the period doesn't show up, you're in trouble(PhatoseAlpha)
7 years ago#4
Thorns and Iron Maiden are useless in higher difficulties.

The damage to HP ratio is so far apart, they would be healing themselves faster than damaging themselves.

2006 Saturn Ion Redline -

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived