This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Aura Stack

#1Red_TalonsPosted 10/29/2008 9:19:06 AM
Well, I've decided to try a mojomancer and decided that the best way to deal with bosses is using Iron Maiden (the curse, not the band) and Thorns aura, thus I was wondering about aura stacking and what not.

Say I've got an Iron Golem created from a Bramble Armor, my necro has Bramble too as does my merc (should I go for a Thorns aura Act II merc or a Edge equipped one?). That way I'd have 3 Bramble-Thorns + An Edge-Thorns OR Merc-Thorns

How would these auras stack?
A) 3 Brambles (Golem, Merc, Necro) + Edge = Potentially lvl 78 aura
B) 3 Brambles + Merc Aura = 63 + Merc aura
C) They wouldn't stack at all

Also, would the Thorns dmg stack with Iron Maiden? (4825% returned dmg FTW)
---
How come our number system is based on units of ten when we only have EIGHT fingers?... WOAHHHHHH -Earl Sinclair
#2qwertas3Posted 10/29/2008 9:27:53 AM
Aura's only stack if they are equipped on the same character. With 2 Dreams equipped on yourself it would give you a lvl 30? holy shock, but if you equip another dream on your merc it wouldn't stack. Even if you yourself use the Holy Shock aura as a skill together with 2 dreams it wouldn't stack together.
---
If when you get there isn't where you wanted to be, you never needed to be there in the first place.
-Mr T-Rex, Eek! the Cat
#3Mog333Posted 10/29/2008 1:13:32 PM
the above poster is correct. the highest level aura will take effect and the others will be useless
---
Remember kids, sentences are like girlfriends. If the period doesn't show up, you're in trouble(PhatoseAlpha)
#4IonRL205Posted 10/29/2008 1:27:20 PM
Thorns and Iron Maiden are useless in higher difficulties.

The damage to HP ratio is so far apart, they would be healing themselves faster than damaging themselves.

---
Bikerxgames540
2006 Saturn Ion Redline - http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3055028