CS Zon questions

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: God_of_Magic

God_of_Magic
7 years ago#1
So I'm making a charged strike amazon. I was wondering what weapon I should use. I have a T-strokes and an eth titans as well. Which is better? Can I up my titans on nl? What's the upping recipe anyway? I'm thinking treks for boots since I do light damage, or gores? Some equipment suggests would be welcome. So far I got an idea of what I want. Suggestions?
And then there was none!

User Info: Oberkapo

Oberkapo
7 years ago#2
Well, it's all preference for the weapon choice, but I'd say Titan's, because you won't have to go to town a lot to repair them. Also, you can't up Titan's on NL. Treks are your best bet.
"magnetohydrodynamics"
Is that like when Magneto takes a piss? So would it be like Xavierdumponics if Professor X took a crap? - namingway

User Info: www_dot_com

www_dot_com
7 years ago#3
Use Titans against enemies and Tstrokes against bosses and pvp.
you can plot nasty buisness no matter what time it is - SoBe

User Info: funkyfritter

funkyfritter
7 years ago#4
titans and treks all the way
This sentence no verb.

User Info: God_of_Magic

God_of_Magic
7 years ago#5
For skills I was thinking of putting a point into crit hit, penetrate, and peirce since CS does my physical damage too, right? A majority of my damage is lightning so should I get them? Can I peirce other players with peirce and hit them multiple times?
And then there was none!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived