This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How do I throw Javelins? >.>

#1Zero17Posted 8/15/2009 9:24:43 PM
Hmm yes, this is my first time playing this game. Well not really first-my friend had it and I played it with him for a short time. Like, 15 minutes. So I haven't actually *played* the game. My brother owned it for a while, then moved out...and gave it to me. I've finally decided to give it a try. I like it so far...but I can't seem to figure out how to throw a Javelin. I'm attempting to throw a few Javelins before the enemy gets close, when I'll finish them off...but I don't know how to throw. So uh, help? Thanks!
---
In the future, it's probably best not to choose a flame guardian who's afraid of flames. -Kotomo
#2Zero17(Topic Creator)Posted 8/15/2009 9:25:52 PM
Oh, and while I'm at it...does this game have a new game + feature? IE:I beat it on normal, can I carry anything over to the next difficulty when I start a new game?
---
In the future, it's probably best not to choose a flame guardian who's afraid of flames. -Kotomo
#3tragictesseractPosted 8/15/2009 9:31:36 PM
you click on your skill on the lower left and right and find 'throw'

also when you go to a new difficulty your character is left exactly as it is.
---
It never hurts to ask. Unless you ask for hurt.
#4Zero17(Topic Creator)Posted 8/15/2009 9:38:50 PM
Awesome, thanks!
---
#5IAmTheChouPosted 8/15/2009 10:00:43 PM
Well first you get a running start, then with out stepping over the line you hurl it as hard as possible, at a 45 degree angle for maximum distance...
---
"Jesus the Jew, what the hell is going on here?"
Penn Jillette
#6red255Posted 8/15/2009 10:08:08 PM
...while I like to throw javalins for the first few levels of any class, cuz they kill good in act 1, you likely want to select a javalin throwing skill (Assuming you are a zon) for maximum effect.

or double throw.
---
Anybody saying this is anime of the year will immediately be shut down when FMA comes out. -cloudvstidus4life | Posted: 2/17/2009