This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Median XL hero editor?

#1LordxDemisePosted 10/29/2009 6:26:30 PM
Im looking to test soemthing with my character in MXL, but normal hero editor doesnt work. Does anyone have a hero editor or some kind of trainer/editor that works with this mod? Ive been looking on google but no luck so far
---
You can't argue with an idiot, they bring you down to their level and beat you with experience. :)
#2LordxDemise(Topic Creator)Posted 10/30/2009 5:52:38 AM
D: anybody?
---
You can't argue with an idiot, they bring you down to their level and beat you with experience. :)
#3Tyrant_WavePosted 10/30/2009 6:04:09 AM
There isn't one.
---
For all your FFVII WEAPON needs: http://thebrink.us/weapons.txt
My artwork: tyrantwave.deviantart.com
#4Itachi62Posted 10/30/2009 12:45:44 PM
Edit the txt files that come with it. Extract them from the patch MPQ if they aren't already extracted.
#5God_of_MagicPosted 10/31/2009 10:25:59 PM
Laz doesn't support cheating in his games and therefore doesn't have one. AFAIK, no one has made one. XL is to awesome to cheat against anyway.
---
Stress: Not strangling the life out of someone when they so desperately need it.
#6gizmomajikPosted 11/1/2009 9:54:05 AM
you WOULD ruin someone's hard work by cheating a character wouldnt you? goto median's site for median questions, the most you can get is a skill respec tool from the XL forum.
#7qusbohoPosted 11/1/2009 11:39:13 AM
Good luck. If you know the right people, you can find one, but they don't want it getting out, because once Laz finds their method he fixes it so you can't do it any more. Otherwise, you could use a hex editor, or write your own trainer.
---
East Empire Company ~ Underling
Give me a woman who loves beer and I will conquer the world -Kaizer Wilhelm
#8LordxDemise(Topic Creator)Posted 11/1/2009 3:34:38 PM
Lol @ people trying to make me feel bad because i wanted to edit something. But thanks for your responses guys, im doing just fine now that i picked an actual build :)
---
#9LashenyaPosted 11/1/2009 6:01:59 PM
You could get Plugy and use the shared stash and your character files to duplicate the more useful items in the game. (Arcane Crystals comes to mind)
---
Coffee? Heh...isn't my cup of tea - Scooter