This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Autoattack and Right-Click question

#1FlatoutPosted 11/20/2009 2:41:26 PM
Is there a mod anywhere for 1.12 that allows my character to attack things that are near it?

Also, is there any way to change the "autoattack" function of the right-click (when it's held down) to the left mouse button? I'd like to be able to use the right-click's autoattack on the left so i can keep my skills mapped to the right.
#2AlienKingPosted 11/20/2009 2:44:24 PM
Shift left-click.
#3Flatout(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2009 2:47:05 PM
Sorry, I meant while I'm moving. Like how I can hold down right-click and it moves me and when i get to a monster it attacks it. I basically want to move that over to the left-click.
#4majesticmysticPosted 11/20/2009 5:59:50 PM
I believe Windows has a function that lets you swap left and right clicks essentially in accessibility options.
---
If declaring my opinion is akin to declaring war, then war I shall declare on the so-called veterans.
#5spartanreborn1Posted 11/22/2009 7:10:04 AM

I believe Windows has a function that lets you swap left and right clicks essentially in accessibility options.

Thats not what he is trying to accomplish.
Say for example he has a zealer.

Your aura HAS to be on the right click, but right click has that nifty feature with most melee moves to automatically attack whatever you come in range of, but it moves you too. Say you right click and hold to your left. You keep moving left, byut you stop and attack whatever gets in your way, with out actually having to click on the monster. He wants to move that functionality to the left click (with left click, you have to click on every individual monster you want to attack, under normal conditions), which, as far as I can tell, is impossible to accomplish on BNet. Maybe there is some mod out there that allows this on SP, but Im not sure about that.
---
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b297/spartanreborn/sig.jpg
http://www.last.fm/user/spartanreborn