This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Need mod updated for 1.13

#1BogePosted 1/3/2010 2:46:32 PM
My brother and I created a mod for Diablo II which I can't play the game without anymore. Unfortunately it only works with 1.10. I've been trying to get him to update it for 1.13, but I think he's done with the game, so it's a waste of his time. I'm no programmer, so I wouldn't even know where to begin.

The mod basically just makes use of the junk in the game. It gives options to use those crappy rings and charms and keep transmuting until you get a little luckier (costly of course). It also makes finding the goods a bit more achievable. You can craft a unique of your choice if you find the right materials for it (about 3 in a full Normal-Hell finish).

Anyone have an interest in helping a guy out?
#2Gamer_KyklePosted 1/3/2010 5:06:28 PM
I'm not even really sure what you are asking with this post...

=/
---
Wii: Jowii 5744-4265-6439-0800
People to have Sig'd Stupid things that I say: TravellingJack
#3T_J1Posted 1/3/2010 5:14:07 PM
Hes asking for someone to make a mod for offline play I believe that enables higher drop rates and has new cubing features.
---
D2jsp.org for online wii/ds trading. Located in Forums/other games/wii/ds trading. Help expand the wii/ds section :)
#4Boge(Topic Creator)Posted 1/3/2010 6:34:25 PM
Not exactly. I'm looking for someone that would be interested to convert the mod already made.

Maybe another question you can answer is if we were to convert it ourselves with the beta patch now, should it work in 1.13 final?
#5Boge(Topic Creator)Posted 1/3/2010 6:36:31 PM
I think it's basically PlugY and the equippable merc mod along with some custom cube recipes. How hard would that be to convert to 1.13?
#6Boge(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2010 7:29:30 PM
Okay, I need some responses.

I'm guessing since our mod uses PlugY, it won't work for 1.13 until PlugY is updated for 1.13.

What about cube recipes? Is it hard to add cube recipes or adjust some drop rates for specific types of creatures?
#7Undead_juGgaloPosted 1/7/2010 11:59:26 PM
I don't think anyone is going to waste their time to update a mod that has no benefits.
Lucky for you making mods isn't hard in diablo 2. Do a google search for "Diablo 2 mod making turtorials". You should be able to find all the tools and information you require. .