This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Where can i find MY cd key?

#1thundrioPosted 3/2/2010 3:52:05 PM
i have lost my d2 battle chest cd key, however i still have an installation of it on a computer. unfortunatly i did not register the key on battlenet so i reinstall it anywhere. i am pretty sure that the key is somewhere in the registry (From past experience), but i am not sure. where would i look on the computer to find my cd key.

p.s. to the mods, i am not asking for an external key nor asking for anybody to tell me where to find keys that are not mine. i am just asking somebody to tell me where on MY computer is MY cd key for MY installation of the diablo 2 battle chest. i do not believe this is against the t.o.s but i cant be sure because i do not know where to find it. also this is a topic that relates to how to play the game (i am asking how to install it which is required to play the game)
---
not changing this sig until Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix + gets released in the US.
#2CibrongPosted 3/2/2010 10:40:46 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#3Alamyst_Posted 3/3/2010 5:39:35 AM
They do evil things. I can assure you.
---
psn Alamyst
#4thekillerhammerPosted 3/5/2010 6:08:15 AM
look for viewd2key.net .net is the extention it uses .netframe work so you might need to download that to you can get it from alot of websites the version youll need is 1.1 i think
---
An eye for an eye only make the whole world go blind~~ Ghandi
#5Tifas_RevengePosted 3/5/2010 12:24:31 PM
Use a program called SIW (System Information for Windows)... it can get not only Diablo 2 CD Keys, but also every other Key installed on your entire system for everything, including the Windows XP/Vista/7 CD Key.
---
Tifas-Revenge (#1 99 Sorc on USWest Diablo 2 LOD Ladder August 2004) "Fresh outta the factory with no warranty and already broken; whata pity!" Vegeta