This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Doing Nightmare Runs against Andy and MEPH, what are best possible drops?

#1champofflamePosted 10/11/2010 11:14:37 PM
I can't do hell so its out of the question

I can kill all bosses in nightmare. What bosses should I do running them and what are the best possible items I can get in nightmare?

Am I able to get stone of jordan's, shakos, hoz's, raven frosts, and occy's from just NM?
---
this screenshot is for warcraft 3 players only: http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/5835/masscritters.jpg
#2TravelingJackPosted 10/11/2010 11:17:26 PM

From: champofflame | Posted: 10/11/2010 11:14:37 PM | #001
stone of jordan's

yes

shakos

Only from Baal

hoz's, raven frosts, and occy's from just NM?

yes
---
obviously javazon are different from bowzons but both are ranged casters - RisenTerran
#3Nielsje_8Posted 10/11/2010 11:56:18 PM
All items drop indeed in NM, but like Jack said, Shako only drops from NM Baal. However, Andy and Meph drop many other good items in NM, like Viper, Tals, War Travelers and many more. Happy MFing!
#4champofflame(Topic Creator)Posted 10/12/2010 12:00:29 AM
if soj's drop from nm andy, ill keep doing it. And meph too. Maybe baal as well. You guys sure shakos only drop from nightmare baal?
---
this screenshot is for warcraft 3 players only: http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/5835/masscritters.jpg
#5DDT213Posted 10/12/2010 12:22:01 AM
You guys sure shakos only drop from nightmare baal?

Shako = TC60, Harlequin Crest =ilvl69 so yeah, only Baal can drop it in NM. Also, Andy has a much better drop rate for SoJ than Meph.
---
In memory of one of my favorite manga artists, Usui Yoshihito.
May your soul rest in peace. Sep 20, 2009.
#6Nielsje_8Posted 10/12/2010 4:37:42 AM
If I'm not mistaken NM Andy has the best dropchance for SoJ in the game. I even found 2 SoJs in the last two weeks. However, I lost one SoJ due to connection error :-( Ah well, can't win 'em all.
#7soma2035Posted 10/12/2010 8:45:17 AM
You shouldn't need gear like that to run in Hell. My character was using complete welfare gear and was capable of MF-ing Hell easily (but slowly). Just Spirit CS, Rhyme, Stealth, a magic circlet with life, a rare belt with some life and resists, two rings with resists, crafted boots with PDR and resists (really crappy one too), and magefists.

If you're having trouble with MF-ing hell, I think the problem is your build. My build was completely unorthodox as far as ladder starting builds go, and I made it through no problem. You must be doing something really silly like a dagger necromancer or fire druid. >.>

---
To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...
#8champofflame(Topic Creator)Posted 10/12/2010 11:23:25 AM
whats the difference between shako and harlequin crest again? I have no idea. I thought they were the same item
---
#9Gandorf111Posted 10/12/2010 11:44:01 AM
He is saying that a shako has a treasure class or TC of 60 and an item Level of 69 for the harlequin crest version of the shako (which rolls along with the monster level or mLvl).
You can look here for the TCs and mLvls of the different monsters in the game. you still have to look up info about each particular item but that seems to be a nice chart.
http://diablo2.diablowiki.net/TC_Monsters
---
"If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut." -- Albert Einstein
#10AznxknightPosted 10/12/2010 11:48:35 AM
Shako and Harlequin's crest are the same item, just that people adopted to saying shako rather than harlequin or crest.

Fun fact: A lot of newbies who were new to the game didn't know what a shako was so these newbies end up presenting a regular normal shako to "pul for shako" games and most of the time end up getting laughed or yelled at. Some are actually nice enough to explain that the majority of the community are actually talking about the unique item shako.
---
" All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu... This is the truth! This is my belief! ...at least for now. "
The Mystery of Life" Vol. 841 Ch. 26