This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Uber Trist Questions.

#1RisenTerranPosted 10/20/2010 12:17:33 PM
Closing in on my uber druid and all the guides are pretty fail... Wondering if you guys could help.

-Are the ubers always in the same places? Obvioulsy if Mephisto could appear with his brothers it would not be good...

-If you fight the mini-ubers with a friend will each of you get the Eye, horn, and brain?

-How much does diablo's lightning cannon do? I will have full lightning res and 14 DR. Never fought dclone and cannont find any guide which details these attacks... Will a fury wolf with lifetap be able to tank it?

-How much does uber mephi do? Will have strong resistances. Can he do more than 1000 to a perfect resisance person?

-Does Baal still Say "My brothers will not have died in vain!" even though his brothers are right with him XD?

---
Ya, Im the guy who used trig to prove the Black Comet was far bigger than the Ark. There is now proof that Shadow's Chaos Control cant be rivaled by Sonic's.
#2luigi13579Posted 10/20/2010 1:11:31 PM

-Are the ubers always in the same places? Obvioulsy if Mephisto could appear with his brothers it would not be good...

Yeah. All three appear right in the middle of Trist (where you rescue Cain). You can lure them out one by one if you walk around to the other side though (walk up from the portal, then left, then down, making sure to keep your distance). Mephi is the closest to you at that side IIRC.

-If you fight the mini-ubers with a friend will each of you get the Eye, horn, and brain?

Nah, just the one.

-How much does diablo's lightning cannon do? I will have full lightning res and 14 DR. Never fought dclone and cannont find any guide which details these attacks... Will a fury wolf with lifetap be able to tank it?

Nowhere near enough to negate Life Tap anyway, assuming decent gear with no other ubers attacking you. You'll be able to tank it no problem.

-How much does uber mephi do? Will have strong resistances. Can he do more than 1000 to a perfect resisance person?

A lot. He's definitely the most dangerous of the three. If you have perfect resistances after his Convcition aura and a decent amount of life (3k at the least I'd say), you should be OK. Actually, with perfect resists, you can maybe get away with less life. If not, there's a good chance he'll kill you, although if Life Tap procs early and your life/res aren't *too* bad, you might be fine.

-Does Baal still Say "My brothers will not have died in vain!" even though his brothers are right with him XD?

Hehe. :) IIRC, they don't say anything.
#3DDT213Posted 10/20/2010 1:17:40 PM
They're always close to each other in the middle, but you can isolate them easily.

Only 1 organ will drop from each of the mini ubers. Also, regarding to the mini ubers, you might want to watch out for Andy. Not only is she the toughest of the 3 (even tougher than Diablo+Baal together imo), simply fighting your way to her can be a chore because most of the time you'll be amp'd. Sometimes you'll have to manually cast an LT just in case you don't proc it in time.

If you have max resistance and LT, you're fine, provided you also have high enough AR on your Fury. If you're gonna take on all 3 of them together, make sure you still have max res after Meph's aura.

And finally, yes Meph and Baal will still say their line. If you take out Meph and Diablo first, then Baal's line will still make sense. lol

sample
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V11TPCnFuH8
---
In memory of one of my favorite manga artists, Usui Yoshihito.
May your soul rest in peace. Sep 20, 2009.
#4RisenTerran(Topic Creator)Posted 10/20/2010 2:02:01 PM
Hmmm ok. I guess the videos I watched were edited becuase I never saw them luring around the brothers :P

I've got a pretty nice cookie cutter set of gear building up so I hope I'll be ok. Too bad You don't get multiple artifacts though... Somone wanted me to help them beat the mini ubers.

---
Ya, Im the guy who used trig to prove the Black Comet was far bigger than the Ark. There is now proof that Shadow's Chaos Control cant be rivaled by Sonic's.