This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

*SPOILERS* Secret Cow Level

#1Devil_ChromePosted 5/4/2013 6:23:09 PM
will I be able to fight off the guys inside it on normal difficulty with a level 41 concentrate barb? ( i changed my build to that because i always get killed with a ww barb cause of its low defense )
---
"Prepare yourself for an eternity in Hell."
-The One that hunts Souls..
#2SorrowfulSongPosted 5/4/2013 7:44:50 PM
Probably not. You'll get swarmed with cows in there, Concentrate won't be able to hold them off.
---
http://www.vgparadise.com/
Video game social forum!
#3red255Posted 5/4/2013 7:48:01 PM
you do better with WW and life leech. on normal or whatever. and a high damage weapon and battle orders.

frenzy. frenzy I guess. or double swing depending on your mana leech/recovery

use the act 3 cold merc.
---
If the next one is called, because of his MO, the underwear bomber, you'll know I'm on to something. Calvin Trillin June 16, 2006.
#4RaphaelBelmontPosted 5/4/2013 9:34:24 PM
are you guys serious??? that whole level is a joke (literally, i love how they made the voices sound like they are speaking yet all we hear is moo? moo, moomoo moo mmm...moooo...moomoo, moo...so funny).

but for a barb i don't know. times i went there to item farming or even grinding levels i was with my necro (first one dies, CE begins, after 2 casts everyone down...they walk so close to each other) and my sorc...flame wall they walk too close in groups. laughable really.

besides take the consequences of having low defenses. the barb has so many hp...iron skin. natural resist. go WW for true damage, or at least frenzy.

concentrate is close to useless. i speak with own experience. trust me.
---
I will fight with style and finesse, no matter what the outcome may be!
#5Mike_Alstott40Posted 5/4/2013 9:51:39 PM
Devil_Chrome posted...
will I be able to fight off the guys inside it on normal difficulty with a level 41 concentrate barb? ( i changed my build to that because i always get killed with a ww barb cause of its low defense )

Yes. I just smashed through there with my level 37 Conc. Barb. Players/1 though.
---
A-Train, son!
#6Mike_Alstott40Posted 5/4/2013 9:54:17 PM
RaphaelBelmont posted...

I disagree. With the help of a couple of members here, I did a breezed through normal and have since used a respec to help my build even more. It's been fun.
---
A-Train, son!
#7vick1000Posted 5/4/2013 11:38:56 PM
Not enough crowd control with a Concentrator.
---
Bob Page: "I will burn like the brightest star..."
J.C. Denton: "You're gonna burn alright."
#8roduPosted 5/5/2013 6:29:44 AM
my barb using frenzy/double swing carved his way through cow level just earlier
#9RaphaelBelmontPosted 5/5/2013 10:06:23 AM
Mike_Alstott40 posted...
RaphaelBelmont posted...

I disagree. With the help of a couple of members here, I did a breezed through normal and have since used a respec to help my build even more. It's been fun.

normal is a breeze with any build. that's the cool thing in diablo. there is no weak build.
---
I will fight with style and finesse, no matter what the outcome may be!
#10DDT213Posted 5/5/2013 2:48:58 PM
You didn't get killed because you had low defense. You got killed because you had horrible gears or you're not WW-ing the right way (unlikely). Defense doesn't mean squat unless you have tons of it. I've said this a lot of times...If you couldn't hold them off with a WW barb, you're definitely not gonna do any better with a Conc. build. It's simply an inferior skill.
---
In memory of one of my favorite manga artists, Usui Yoshihito.
May your soul rest in peace. Sep 20, 2009.