The BIG HELP TOPIC v2!! Read this FIRST.

#21T_Ray_Posted 7/31/2005 3:32:31 PMmessage detail
Does this make you feel happier Morgoth?
#22Morgoth22(Topic Creator)Posted 7/31/2005 4:41:24 PMmessage detail
Yay. Someone cares. Seriously though I think this topic covers more than the last one did and is a lot better set out. If you have anything to add - I'm sure there are some things, I just can't think, then put them in.

I can now feel happy that when directing someone to the sticky, it has the correct god mode stuff in it, plus a lot more info than before. The board seems to be slowing a bit generally - perhaps it's only because I've watched it more recently? Anyway, walkthrough is coming on slowly, just onto Bunker as you can see in my sig.

I think I've covered all the extras, so only the 13 level walkthrough's + alternate routes to go ;)
---
Dr Morgoth22 PhD Far Cry - paulrozy
Current walkthrough progress: Bunker 1st draft.
#23T_Ray_Posted 7/31/2005 5:55:47 PMmessage detail
I probably have some ideas to add, im usually just too lazy to add them, but i will put it out sooner or later.

Do you need any help with the FAQ you're writing? if so i may be able to help with that.
#24Morgoth22(Topic Creator)Posted 8/1/2005 3:15:56 PMmessage detail
Probably is the answer. Honestly I can't see me getting much further with it this week as I'm working full time and generally very busy. But I'll give you a shout when I'm getting into it again. Just drop me an e mail or add me on MSN if you want.
---
Dr Morgoth22 PhD Far Cry - paulrozy
Current walkthrough progress: Bunker 1st draft.
#25SalimEPosted 8/2/2005 6:47:23 PMmessage detail
Hey guys I got back to playing the game and I'm a the part on Control where you jump down this vent, and you fall in the water,a nd then you swim to the other vent where you come up to a small area but there are loud gunshots and everything! There is like a fatboy and like 3 or 4 trigens. I cant seem to get past it because the fat biy shoots rockets at me while the trigens come fromtbehind and jump over the railings. I go back int he water, but some fall in and die and the rest wait until I resurface and kill me. Any suggestions?
#26T_Ray_Posted 8/3/2005 1:50:30 PMmessage detail
I'll drop you a mail then when i come up with something. It might take a few days, maybe sometime next week. We'll see.
#27sleek scorpionPosted 8/4/2005 9:47:33 AMmessage detail
My game keeps on crashing on the beginning of the research level.
---
Former member of the Anti-n00b faction
"By the way, which one is pink?"
#28Ghost2KillPosted 8/5/2005 10:45:15 PMmessage detail
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#29Ghost2KillPosted 8/5/2005 10:50:25 PMmessage detail
#30Ghost2KillPosted 8/5/2005 10:51:44 PMmessage detail