Here's some instructions I had saved in a text document.
1. Download the fracrycheats.zip file. (Click where it says "Step 1. Click Here" ) and save it to a folder where you can find it, or your desktop http://www.gamewinners.com/trainer.php?file=farcrycheats.zip
2. You'll have to extract the file. If you help with that, just give a shout.
3. Once you've extracted it....right click on the devmode.lua file and select "copy".
4. Go to start->my computer->C: (local disc)->Program Files->Ubisoft->Crytek->Far Cry. (or wherever the Far Cry main folder is located)
5. Right click in the Far Cry main folder and select "paste". You'll receive a message asking if you want to over-write the file...say yes.
6. Go to your desktop and right click on the Far Cry icon that you use to launch the game and select "Properties"
7. Put a space, then type -devmode at the end of the Target Line so that it looks like this...... "C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Crytek\Far Cry\Bin32\FarCry.exe" -demode
^^OR you can just clear the target line and paste that in.
8. Then click "Apply".
Now open the game and use the keyboard commands from the "Developer Mode" section of this page to activate your cheats. http://www.gamewinners.com/DOSWIN/blfarcry.htm
NOTE: If you go to play online multi-player, you'll have to remove-"devmode" from your Target Line or you'll immediately be kicked from whatever server you join.
no problemo. I guess I was assuming you're running XP, the path in the Target Line would prolly be different for Vista or Windows 7. Anyway, if you have problems, just give a shout, and post what operating system you're using.