- Topic Archived
my dad wants to play but his excuse is he can't see the crosshairs well enough.
also who has played this game with LAN? is it good, how do you set it up, any easy step by step tuts?
LAN should be pretty straight forwad. If you have trouble, look at this
As to your question about the crosshairs, the answer is no, Tell dad to get eye glasses :)
thanks for the linke.
another quesiton: with far cry 1.4 (cumulative patch), how can I turn on something like God mode. I can't work it out man.
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
Here's some instructions I had saved in a text document.
1. Download the fracrycheats.zip file. (Click where it says "Step 1. Click Here" ) and save it to a folder where you can find it, or your desktop
2. You'll have to extract the file. If you help with that, just give a shout.
3. Once you've extracted it....right click on the devmode.lua file and select "copy".
4. Go to start->my computer->C: (local disc)->Program Files->Ubisoft->Crytek->Far Cry. (or wherever the Far Cry main folder is located)
5. Right click in the Far Cry main folder and select "paste". You'll receive a message asking if you want to over-write the file...say yes.
6. Go to your desktop and right click on the Far Cry icon that you use to launch the game and select "Properties"
7. Put a space, then type -devmode at the end of the Target Line so that it looks like this......
"C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Crytek\Far Cry\Bin32\FarCry.exe" -demode
^^OR you can just clear the target line and paste that in.
8. Then click "Apply".
Now open the game and use the keyboard commands from the "Developer Mode" section of this page to activate your cheats.
NOTE: If you go to play online multi-player, you'll have to remove-"devmode" from your Target Line or you'll immediately be kicked from whatever server you join.
^^ There was a typo, your Target Line should look like this.....
"C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Crytek\Far Cry\Bin32\FarCry.exe" -devmode
and if it bugs you that your enemies can shoot you while you're inside a tent, install this.
I guess some idiot thought it would wise to have bullets penetrate tent canvas, but what real world soldier would blindly fire into a tent, not knowing who's in there?
thanks a lot man i really appreciate this. :-)
no problemo. I guess I was assuming you're running XP, the path in the Target Line would prolly be different for Vista or Windows 7. Anyway, if you have problems, just give a shout, and post what operating system you're using.
Add user to Ignore List after reporting
- Topic Archived