Bowser Toss

#1RustleCrowePosted 1/31/2013 2:55:08 AM
Was anyone even able to come remotely close to beating the AI at this mini-game? no matter how fast i mash A, i can never spin him around fast enough to beat the AI.

Nice to see the board is still somewhat active (last post was on the 27th)
#2hellfire582Posted 1/31/2013 11:12:34 AM
RustleCrowe posted...
Was anyone even able to come remotely close to beating the AI at this mini-game? no matter how fast i mash A, i can never spin him around fast enough to beat the AI.

Yea I can only beat the hard AIs a very small % of the time on this game. However, I have this Asian friend who does this crazy sh*t with the A button where he slides his thumb back and forth around the button. Somehow, this is way faster than mashing it like everyone else does, and he beats the AIs by quite a bit.
#3RustleCrowe(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 12:47:43 PM
hellfire582 posted...
RustleCrowe posted...

Yea I can only beat the hard AIs a very small % of the time on this game. However, I have this Asian friend who does this crazy sh*t with the A button where he slides his thumb back and forth around the button. Somehow, this is way faster than mashing it like everyone else does, and he beats the AIs by quite a bit.

ill have to see if i can try that lol.

even on normal, the ai spins bowser around freakishly fast. its really annoying
More topics from this board...
Favourite Minigame?XxPika740xX687/17 12:54AM