Removing a cursed weapon.

#1tacticalcrapticPosted 4/19/2008 7:17:00 AM
I equipped a poison dagger (this is my first time playing through wiz 8 and I love it) an it is, of course, cursed. To remove a cursed Items is there a potion or a spell or is there someone in a town who can do it? I can't figure it out and I cant find it in an faq or anything.
---
"Why would anyone do drugs when they could just mow a lawn?"- Hank Hill. Currently Playing: Wizardry 8, Rock Band.
#2PaladinPosted 4/19/2008 2:48:02 PM
1. Use Bishop's special ability to remove curse
2. Use "Remove Curse" spell (level 4 spell, wizardry or divinity)
---
Lay on hand!
#3tacticalcraptic(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2008 3:50:45 PM
So am not too far in yet, I think I only have L2 spells and no bishop. I guess I'll be using a poison dagger for awhile...
---
"Why would anyone do drugs when they could just mow a lawn?"- Hank Hill. Currently Playing: Wizardry 8, Rock Band, Kirby Superstar.
#4jamiemadrox024Posted 4/24/2008 8:59:52 PM
Assuming you're at Arnika (That's the closest place I can think of to get a Poison Dagger), you should be able to buy a scroll of Remove Curse from the vendor in the church.
#5tacticalcraptic(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2008 10:37:46 AM
The priest in arnika is not selling one. it must just be random wether he has that scroll or not.
---
"Why would anyone do drugs when they could just mow a lawn?"- Hank Hill. Currently Playing: Persona 3 FES, Rock Band, Dance Factory.
#6ChaosLolzPosted 5/4/2008 8:59:48 PM
Apparently if you buy some things and visit back like 14 hours later they will sell different things.
---
SSBB FC - JohnC - 0731-4450-1468 ~ Find Smash players in your area
Join the Global Smasher Compendium - http://www.smashwiki.com/wiki/GSC